When will we sack Conte?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When will we sack Conte?

• Before the end of the season

• End of the season

• Aug-Jan of 22/23 season

• Jan-May the 22/23 season

• End of 22/23 (contract ends)

• Mid-season 23/24

• End of 23/24

• Mid-season 24/25

• End of 24/25

• 10 year dynasty

Results are only viewable after voting.
We know how we operate, it might go well, it might go badly. But one thing is for sure, it will end in tears. When will it all go tits up? Closest to the pin gets to be our next manager.

I'm going December 2024.

We won’t sack Conte.

Conte will get pissed off with Levy, walk in his office, take a shit on his desk then burn his office to the ground before walking out in a blaze of glory called resignation.

In my opinion Conte will stay two years, the blender has begun. For this year I expect fourth place. For next year I foresee a team fighting for the title.
Then he freaks out

stop fuck off GIF

There is every chance that Conte will get Spursed and do terribly. But let's just dream for now; the waking nightmare will come when it comes.

I voted 10 year dynasty because I’m always optimistic but honestly I doubt we ever sack him. Most likely thing is he get pissed at Levy lying to him and walks away.

Back
Top Bottom