When will we sack Conte?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When will we sack Conte?

• Before the end of the season

• End of the season

• Aug-Jan of 22/23 season

• Jan-May the 22/23 season

• End of 22/23 (contract ends)

• Mid-season 23/24

• End of 23/24

• Mid-season 24/25

• End of 24/25

• 10 year dynasty

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love houmas
he’s Italian, not greek

regular show hummus GIF

I think he will walk away at the end of the 22/23 season but I'm hoping he will have done well enough and is happy enough to sign the one year extension and stay for the 23/24 season

Have to say this thread made me chuckle more than anything I've read on here recently. We need a sense of humour after the shit we have had to suffer so far this season.
Well done.
Suspicious about the short contract! I think it might just be to appease the fans while they look for someone else

I reckon he'll walk rather than be sacked. Make no mistake if levy doesn't fulfil contes wishes that he agreed to he won't hang around for a payout he'll just fuck off and leave levy on shit Street.

Back
Top Bottom