Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's talking about the screening at our stadium...I think. Is that right, deanj deanj ?

I guess there could still be a lot of demand for tickets, but going on the level of likely uptake from those on here, I can see there being tickets remaining once members have had a shot at buying, although at the prices they're charging it's a great chance for those that haven't been able to get a ticket for a game to finally get in there

Thanks buddy. Yes, great chance to go see the stadium alone, whether we win or not. Fingers crossed. If I find somewhere that has general sale tickets I shall paste the link on here

Thanks buddy. Yes, great chance to go see the stadium alone, whether we win or not. Fingers crossed. If I find somewhere that has general sale tickets I shall paste the link on here
I’m sure that if members can buy multiple tickets, you won’t have any difficulty finding someone to sort you out with a ticket.
Fuck it, if it’s possible, I will get you one for a tenner.

I'm not up to date with this thread so apologies if this is a stupid question:

(For the live screening event)
Are they only using the 4 big screens in the corners to show the match?
Because part of me thinks that isn't really an optimal way to watch it.

I'm not up to date with this thread so apologies if this is a stupid question:

(For the live screening event)
Are they only using the 4 big screens in the corners to show the match?
Because part of me thinks that isn't really an optimal way to watch it.
That seems to be the plan. I’m hoping and praying they have a change of heart because it’s not going to be ideal. They should roll back the pitch (or not if they’re pulling it up anyway) & have a giant stage/screen.
Get Adele up there to bang out a few tunes to get everyone up and running, open the bars nice and early so people can have a good wander/stagger round the stadium and make it a carnival type atmosphere. That would be my preference as there’s no hope of me going to Madrid and being back for work in time.

In my local there,ll be loads of Scouse fuckers there,me and my 2 fellow yids,and a load of man u fans who'll be wanting us to win,can't wait it's usually a great night,be even better if we're crowned champions of Europe COYS

Back
Top Bottom