Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NB for anyone heading to Madrid without a ticket!

Our Agency is running a competiton with the prize being a ticket to the Champions League Final.

Simply like this post , tag three friends and upload a video on your instagram story performing your best freestyle tricks while tagging us (@catalinanpartners_eng).

We're uploading our favourtite 6 videos to our account on Monday the 13th of May ,with the 4 most liked being inivited to show us their freetsyle live in Madrid, the morning before the match. The winner will be chosen by us and will recieve their ticket that morning (Friday the 31st of May).

Last edited:
My dad booked flights ages ago and paid £68 return I'm surprised more people didn't do it from both teams as soon as they knew were in the semi final , same with hotels , if you lose a cancellation fee on your hotel and some cheap Ryanair flights ain't the end of the world or you could just go anyway if your team is out.

No way I would ever tempt fate by doing that!

Our Agency is running a competiton with the prize being a ticket to the Chmampions league final.

Simply likethis post,
tag three friends and upload a video on your instagram story performing your best freestyle tricks while tagging us (@catalinanpartners_eng).

We're uploading our favourtite 6 videos to our account on Monday the 13th of May ,with the 4 most liked being inivited to show us their freetsyle live in Madrid, the morning before the match. The winner will be chosen by us and will recieve their ticket that morning (Friday the 31st of May).

Fuck, I've only got two friends.

:pochcmon:

Our Agency is running a competiton with the prize being a ticket to the Chmampions league final.

Simply likethis post,
tag three friends and upload a video on your instagram story performing your best freestyle tricks while tagging us (@catalinanpartners_eng).

These people that are invited to show you their "freestyle" live in Madrid on the morning before the match...are you paying for them to get there? Or do they need to pay their own way, and then potentially end up ticketless?

Simply likethis post,

:avbshit:

Just got my tickets. I was lucky enough to secure a £60 one, which means my final ticket is £5 less than the semi final ticket. Flights £200, 3 nights accommodation £60, train to Madrid £78 return, beer, £500

Disappointing. Was hoping you'd drive out in your little black Noddy car.

Simply like this post , tag three friends and upload a video on your instagram story performing your best freestyle tricks while tagging us (@catalinanpartners_eng).

No.

Probably a real longshot but is anybody here based in Berlin?

I have a couple of Spurs supporting mates that live here but I was thinking that since it's such a grand occasion that it would be nice to be part of a larger group.

There is a sad amount of plastic Liverpool supporters here, last years final was unbearable.

New on here and it might be covered in the previous 20 odd pages but life’s too short to read it all... I’ve got travel booked, won’t get a ticket but I’ve heard Plaza Colon has hardly any bars round there (probably why it was chosen) anyone else know where the drinking and singing might be? Also not heard that a big screen will be up yet....
Has Colon been confirmed as a fan zone then? For both sets of fans?

There are bars round there but not many, a few streets back or the other side of the Castellana, the main road that cuts through Madrid north-south. But no as you could pop over while the game's on grab a takeaway and get back to the action without missing 10 mins or so

Has Colon been confirmed as a fan zone then? For both sets of fans?

There are bars round there but not many, a few streets back or the other side of the Castellana, the main road that cuts through Madrid north-south. But no as you could pop over while the game's on grab a takeaway and get back to the action without missing 10 mins or so
Colon been designated for us and Liverpool been given one the other side of the stadium I believe. And another one in the centre of Madrid for all the neutrals and locals

Back
Top Bottom