Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dr Rocktopus

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸŽƒ
I'm planning on watching the first half at home, then possibly wandering down to Bristol city centre for the 2nd half to experience the delirium or misery.

What about you?

TV + Me & Dad... Maybe sister.

God damn: I need to get my ass back to London and my crew ASAP!

TV + Me & Dad... Maybe sister.

God damn: I need to get my ass back to London and my crew ASAP!
I walked through trafalgar square fanzone on Wednesday night on my way home about an hour before kick off...... It was absolutely buzzing.

I do miss the reaction of a goal in the middle of the pub or a fan zone...... When it's England, its nearly like being at the game.

I walked through trafalgar square fanzone on Wednesday night on my way home about an hour before kick off...... It was absolutely buzzing.

I do miss the reaction of a goal in the middle of the pub or a fan zone...... When it's England, its nearly like being at the game.

Yeh, I do like watching footy with my Dad as it's one of the few things we share together; it's just a bit 'tame', that's all.

......That and the fact that he generally spends the whole 90 moaning that they don't hoof it forward! ๐Ÿ˜„

"Don't muck abaaaat with it!"....

"Nice big kick goalie!".....

Celebrates a corner like a penalty....

#retro

#retro
Sounds just like my old man, never played football in his life but turns prime Guardiola when watching the football, just doesn't know any of the players names bar the Spurs ones.

Attempting to get into the bar that kicked me out in the semi because everywhere else is now booked. Gonna wear a mask and sunglasses but can't change the lucky shirt.

Most of the lads have work early on Monday so if we win ill be wondering into town with some tinnies on my lonesome to see what happens

Going to be in my local, booked a table up after the semi final for it. It's been pretty dead in there for England games but I can't not watch this with the mates I go spurs with. Watched the semi down my old man's with him, while I enjoyed it (haven't seen him in a bit) you've gotta be in a larger group of people for what could be the biggest game in 55 years.

Yeh, I do like watching footy with my Dad as it's one of the few things we share together; it's just a bit 'tame', that's all.

......That and the fact that he generally spends the whole 90 moaning that they don't hoof it forward! ๐Ÿ˜„
So that's where you get it from? ;)

#retro
Should listen to the elders. They know stuff.

szFG3jD.jpg

Let me think: in our local with the far right wankers and their stupid fucking bass drum, or at home with family and a few friends, able to hear the commentary and not get elbowed? Decisions, decisions...

Let me think: in our local with the far right wankers and their stupid fucking bass drum, or at home with family and a few friends, able to hear the commentary and not get elbowed? Decisions, decisions...

Locked in the toilet, hunched awkwardly over a smartphone, sweating profusely.....

......Oh hang on, that's something else entirely, isn't it!

Going round my brothers for a bbq, with my missus and kids, my mum and dad as well.
Spent most of the 90,s with my bro and mates watching us get cheated, play shit, bottle it in our local boozers, plus we used to go to Wembley to watch us.
Feels the right thing to do
Please god we win

Back
Top Bottom