Where will Spurs finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where will Spurs finish?

• Numero Uno

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Top 4

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • 7-10

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Bottom Half

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Relegation

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Now that we’ve seen such a fantastic start from Levy and club, where do you fine folk think Spurs finish the season? Why?

I am still optimistic and thinking 5-6. Jose will get results and GLC be tremendous help once he returns. 3 points today if he was in the squad IMO.

LMAO

Jesus Christ...

Our squad is weak. We looked like absolute SHIT today. We have the worst schedule in WORLD FOOTBALL this year. No depth... the players already look defeated and the manager is already throwing players under the bus.

If we get 5th I'd honestly be shocked. 6th or 7th at this rate.

Look at the body language of our players compared to that of Woolwich/Liverpool and even Everton... the players look like they have no belief, no desire. Pains me to say it but we look exactly like Woolwich did last year. And they were what... 14th at one point? Worrying.

LMAO

Jesus Christ...

Our squad is weak. We looked like absolute SHIT today. We have the worst schedule in WORLD FOOTBALL this year. No depth... the players already look defeated and the manager is already throwing players under the bus.

If we get 5th I'd honestly be shocked. 6th or 7th at this rate.

Look at the body language of our players compared to that of Woolwich/Liverpool and even Everton... the players look like they have no belief, no desire. Pains me to say it but we look exactly like Woolwich did last year. And they were what... 14th at one point? Worrying.
Wow.

There's a shouty man on the internet!
giphy.gif

Holding out for Top 4. Despite the shower of shit served up today, I’ll still back the club and expect success. These players are decent. Just praying Mou gets it to click.

I'm going for 7th
Mourinho will be gone by Xmas as the pressure builds and fans start making him the scapegoat.
Scott Parker will be appointed, relishing the chance to make his name as a manager at a bigger club.
Most fans will be on board as the new manager bounce kicks in and results improve over the second half of the season.
Kane leaves for Champions league football next summer, while fans plead for patience as Levy enters his 21st year at the helm.

You read it here first

Back
Top Bottom