Where will Spurs finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where will Spurs finish?

• Numero Uno

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Top 4

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • 7-10

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Bottom Half

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Relegation

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
92nd :mourloopy:
God we were crap out there against fucking everton.
We take the piss out of them winning the transfer window every year but they looked compact & professional. And James looked the bollocks. We boasted Hojberg... that thought worries me a lot.

We were 6th last year.

Don't see how PEH, Hart and Doherty improve us significantly to bridge the gap to the top 4. So unless we get some quality players in this window 6th is probably the best we can hope for.

From bottom

I'm going for 7th
Mourinho will be gone by Xmas as the pressure builds and fans start making him the scapegoat.
Scott Parker will be appointed, relishing the chance to make his name as a manager at a bigger club.
Most fans will be on board as the new manager bounce kicks in and results improve over the second half of the season.
Kane leaves for Champions league football next summer, while fans plead for patience as Levy enters his 21st year at the helm.

You read it here first

Loved Scotty

Will Sissoko still be here next season
I want to know

:mourpoint:

If the horrible 10 mins at westham didn't happen..spurs would've been top of the table by now..and would've been hard to dislodge (Mou won't choke)

4th place I think. Won’t get any higher than that for me unfortunately. But I’ll be incredibly chuffed with 4th and a trophy. 100% need a trophy this season, I don’t care what it is, we need to start winning trophies

I think we will challenge for the title, I think it is going to be a very tight title race. City would probably be the favourites now that VVD is out, it's just a matter of how soon they get their shit together. Ultimately think we will be 2nd or 3rd.

1st of course, Jose mourinho never finished outside top 2 in his second season in all the league he manage, even with shitty united team he only lost to pep team who broke FFP rules

Back
Top Bottom