Where will we finish this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final league position 2020

• Top 4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-11

• 12-14

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking at Man U, Leicester and Chelsea it’s actually fucking annoying we haven’t finished top 4. We’ve had such a difficult season but just another 2/3 wins would have probably got us it. The price of our injuries.

Balls.
So that Man U draw tonight means that if Chelski nick a draw tonight never mind win then they get CL and can lose to Wolves... 😡

Well I don’t see that now 😂 those Chav cunts have to go all Out for win now against wolves. Chelsea lose to Wolves and Leicester/United draw, then Chelsea miss out on goal difference. They need to try and beat Wolves or at least draw now so will be up for it

Well all the games worked out very well for us. Basically Chelsea need at least a point to be sure of CL so they’ll be going at Wolves and we just need to thump CP. Strong end to the season, very close to getting CL which is a little frustrating, and Europa next year. A cup that I think we can win unlike CL which I think we are very far off the mark. Cautiously optimistic for next year but need some shrewd buys. Not a terrible way to end the season all things considered

It's not about celebrating 6th; it's about welcoming what's best for the club.
that's true I can't hide my dissapointment about how far we have regressed whether due to investment or something else and seeing a team who you couldn't tell apart from ours only a few seasons ago win 2 big comps consecutively. plenty of what if''s you know. we need to aim for more next season. more importantly we need to start winning stuff it's been too long for a club of our standing.

Top 6 given where we were pre Lockdown would be decent and something to build on. Jose is getting there with our mentality and defence. If we can keep our attacking players fit and motivated, we could even become quite a sexy counter-attacking side. Just hope I can go to games soon. This empty stadium Sky TV shite is fucking killing me. UTS.

Back
Top Bottom