Where will we finish this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final league position 2020

• Top 4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-11

• 12-14

Results are only viewable after voting.
An optimistic take: we set up smartly against United and should’ve had all 3 points except for a moment of [Pogba brilliance/Dier foolishness, pick one]. Then we get a win. Then we are in control against Sheffield for most of the first half, until a quick goal and a VAR disaster gutted the team. OK, so there’s no excuse for falling apart like that—but we still have a deep and healthy roster, and a relatively easy run-in.

Yes, getting 4 out of a possible 9 means CL is gone. But we can still finish strong and make the last 55 minutes against Sheffield an aberration.

6th place.

Like a stopped clock, occasionally right.

Surprised we made 6th TBH, given the form before lockdown. I hate counter attacking football but like the wins.

I’ve been wondering....... are Thursday night matches are the best scenario, or would it have been better to sit out Europe, and focus energy and resources on top 4 next year? At present time, I don‘t think the bench is adequate to effectively compete in both, and not sure there will be enough spending to correct the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom