Where will we finish this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final league position 2020

• Top 4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-11

• 12-14

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will finish 6th or 7th, giving ENIC enough confidence that we can compete for top 4 and some titles next year with the Mourinho mentality without new players.

If we finish above Woolwich it will at least take the sting out of it in a kind of 'We're shite....... But at least we're not as shite as Wpolwich' kind of way.

If we finish 9th or 10th AND below Woolwich...... Well it's not exactly going to make Jose and more popular with the fans.

Finish above Woolwich and then re-set for next year.

We were much better when our players and manager could just talk about the final 9 games....they don't actually seem to care about winning matches
Agreed.

They have their beach towels out.
I think that's what JM was referring to in the post match interview. He knows which players aren't interested a bit more now. Think Aurier is definitely one of those players. But without another RB he may still play.

Agreed.

They have their beach towels out.
I think that's what JM was referring to in the post match interview. He knows which players aren't interested a bit more now. Think Aurier is definitely one of those players. But without another RB he may still play.

I'm not sure Mourinho is that interested either - its all proving a bit more difficult than he thought it would be

I'm not sure Mourinho is that interested either - its all proving a bit more difficult than he thought it would be
They said the same about Arteta at Woolwich.

Let's see how that pans out. He definitely looks more motivated than JM. But that may be because it's his first big gig and JM has been doing it a while now.

What I know for sure is that Levy is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Tbf, the anti-Levy brigade ought to take some responsibility and ask themselves why their affirmative action and protests fell on deaf ears.....

What action? Exactly! ....Declaring things "unacceptable" on a fan forum doesn't count. :pocheyes:

The problem is, if people did turn up and protest then they would be called fickle by the ENIC supporters and told that they are "embarrassing" and "don't deserve to support the club"

Can't win either way.

The problem is, if people did turn up and protest then they would be called fickle by the ENIC supporters and told that they are "embarrassing" and "don't deserve to support the club"

Can't win either way.

(.....Isn't that argued anyway?)

C'mon though.... Given the extent of the bluster on here ("thief", "unacceptable", "bleeding the club dry", "bald cunt" etc etc etc.) that's a REALLY weak excuse....

If one's conviction is a strong as people act on here then why would that put them off? If you are impassioned and feel you are unquestionably in the right then why on earth would you let mere nay-saying stop you?

I hate the notion of some kind of fan civil war, and yeah, they were cringe, but the Wenger Out lot didn't give a shit about opposition when they started throwing up banners did they?

We have a fans trust.... How many of the most vocally anti ENIC on here are even members, let alone try to get their views addressed? (I'm guessing a fat, telling ZERO.)

Back
Top Bottom