Which players should be dropped to reserve team effective immediately until they find a new club?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was expecting the thread to be about Eriksen, Toby and maybe Jan.

People saying Rose and Davies!? Sorry, I forgot we had Roberto Carlos on the bench. Aurier should probably never play again but if Poch refuses to play KWP then that leaves Sissoko or Sanchez as RB? Not exactly great is it.

For those saying Lamela, Wanyama, Rose and Davies, I would love to hear who you’re replacing them with.

Was expecting the thread to be about Eriksen, Toby and maybe Jan.

People saying Rose and Davies!? Sorry, I forgot we had Roberto Carlos on the bench. Aurier should probably never play again but if Poch refuses to play KWP then that leaves Sissoko or Sanchez as RB? Not exactly great is it.

For those saying Lamela, Wanyama, Rose and Davies, I would love to hear who you’re replacing them with.
Lets face it, with the exception of Son and Kane the entire team has been named.

The reason Moussa has so many admirers is that he plays his socks off and doesn't shy away. We all know he's not the most gifted player we have, but what's the point of being gifted if you offer zilch to the team?

Yes but you need players who have a combination of good technical skills and effort. Sissoko is not up to scratch with the skills factor , he’s not a great tackler , his final ball is invariably not good enough , his shooting is awful and his decision making is poor. So his commendable effort unfortunately does not compensate for all his shortcomings.
I also agree that players like Eriksen May have outstanding technical skills but without the effort he is equally useless.
The trouble is that we have very few players who tick both boxes - Winks , Lamela and Moura possibly and Son and Kane whose attacking virtues partly compensate for ignoring their defensive responsibilities.

Toby
Eriksen

That's it. I think Jan is commited to the club, we have absolutely no one to replace Aurier with, Rose doesn't give a shit, but unlike the 2 mentioned before he still gives 100%, Wanyama won't even play anyway so no point including him.
For me, the only ones that should have a spot guaranteed at the moment are Son, Lucas and Harry W. All the others should fight for it, even Harry K.

Surely it would have been easier to just write Winks and kane 😂

What right have you to moan? Support Poch! He is the messiah!

We won't turn it around with him at the helm. Support the club, not the manager, but you guys can do what you do. Just don't ever complain otherwise you're not a real supporter. Don't forget that, muy importante.

Enjoy the performances otherwise you're not a real supporter.

I support the club.

Not the mercenary players nor the "fans" who enjoy transfer windows and manager carrousels more than the actual football. They can all fuck off, alike.

Back
Top Bottom