Which set of fans do you dislike the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fans do you dislike the most

• Total voters
Dippers

By a country mile

Thieving whinging murdering self pitying entitled Scum

But that’s enough of their good points

Chelsea, and that’s purely because of the far-right history of the club and their rivalry with us based mostly on racism. The old ones are Hitler’s and the young are all glory hunters who support Abramovich FC.

Liverpool second, the most self entitled bunch of fans not just in the U.K. but probably in Europe, they are so protected by the FA and media and the pundits in the media that when they are treated like everyone else equality seems like oppression. Their victim complex is unrivalled, you would think they where a mixed race black Jewish gay man living in the American Deep South in the 19th century the way they go on.

Since the poll only includes fans I went for Chelsea, if it covered media and FA I would probably pick Liverpool.

Got to be Liverpool fans. I’ve never heard such a whiny bunch of limpdick chisel-up-the-arsehole and twig-for-a-spine twats. Always excuses. If they were at school, you’d lock them in a cupboard and piss through the keyhole. They don’t deserve such a decent team.

In terms of squatting on our land - Woolwich
In terms of being racist filth- Chelsea
In terms of absolute delusion - West Ham
In terms of being a weirdo cult - Liverpool

Consdering I have refused to talk to any Chelsea fan for over 20 years, I had to vote for them but until a few years ago it would have been Woolwich 'fans' all day long.
West Ham are basically irrelevant. Liverpool fans are just extremely odd.

West Ham for me

They are bloody everywhere in my neighbourhood

The most annoyed I have been this season was after the 1 nil loss at the banter bowl

Woolwich: more a laugh these days with AFTV, the David Brent of fans.

Chelsea: far right older fans and glory hunter new ones.

West Ham: take the far right Chelsea older fans, this is the pound shop version.

Liverpool: victims and grievance.

Man United: TBF most are quite level headed in comparison to their success, they could be a lot worse. I refer to their fans and not Gary Neville on the Sky comms who bigs them up.

Man City: older fans are ok, younger ones have the money glory hunter traits.

frozen let it go GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios
I can't, I won't.

They are cunts.

Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival.
I will always hate them the most, but the fanbase aren’t the the worst. They have many bad fans, AFTV being a prime example but I think there are worse fans out there.

In terms of squatting on our land - Woolwich
In terms of being racist filth- Chelsea
In terms of absolute delusion - West Ham
In terms of being a weirdo cult - Liverpool

Consdering I have refused to talk to any Chelsea fan for over 20 years, I had to vote for them but until a few years ago it would have been Woolwich 'fans' all day long.
West Ham are basically irrelevant. Liverpool fans are just extremely odd.
Odd……..in what way?
EAAE1-FB7-80-BB-43-CA-BC9-B-3079-E1-A192-C3.jpg

4-CC286-CF-6-E41-4-AFE-8833-59-CDBC5-B2322.jpg

FA30-ACF5-2727-4-FA4-8-FD3-07-F370128-CD3.jpg

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
This is not a 'which club do you dislike the most' thread. Which set of fans piss you off more than any other? Is it the plastic Chelski fans? The arrogant United fans? The Gormless crying Liverpool fans? The 'should have been drowned at birth' West Ham fans?

Back
Top Bottom