Which set of fans do you dislike the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fans do you dislike the most

• Total voters
This is not a 'which club do you dislike the most' thread. Which set of fans piss you off more than any other? Is it the plastic Chelski fans? The arrogant United fans? The Gormless crying Liverpool fans? The 'should have been drowned at birth' West Ham fans?
Torn between racist chavski fans or entitled victim playing scouse cunts.

I don’t get annoyed by West Ham wankers. I laugh at them. Same goes for gooners.

I couldn’t give a fuck about mancs.

I just don't get this 'heirarchy of hatred'. I despise them all equally, absolutely, totally and utterly. They're disgusting pond life - every single one of them. Including the children. No exceptions.

Coventry.

Cunts.
frozen let it go GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios

Chelsea, and that’s purely because of the far-right history of the club and their rivalry with us based mostly on racism. The old ones are Hitler’s and the young are all glory hunters who support Abramovich FC.

Liverpool second, the most self entitled bunch of fans not just in the U.K. but probably in Europe, they are so protected by the FA and media and the pundits in the media that when they are treated like everyone else equality seems like oppression. Their victim complex is unrivalled, you would think they where a mixed race black Jewish gay man living in the American Deep South in the 19th century the way they go on.

Since the poll only includes fans I went for Chelsea, if it covered media and FA I would probably pick Liverpool.
Yep it's Chelsea and Liverpool for the reason above. They are neck and neck I hate both and their modern incarnations are unbearable. Going Liverpool just because they are genuinely delusional and think there club is actually in some odd pseudo spiritual way 'special'

Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival. It is a fine line between the Top 4 though. Liverpool hatred is more to do with the armchair establishment fans from London and the SE. The false romanticism of the club despite its appalling history is somewhat bewildering. But yes, they don’t quite have the level of lowlife scum support that Chavs and Spam do.
Well the last 5 years have really taken their toll on Woolwich supporters. They are badly diminished and have had a lot of the arrogance knocked out of them repeatedly. They are still an incredibly entitled and insufferable fan base, but they have lost a lot of their mouthiness. I would even say that they used to be very cult-like. They were I think the first club to really and truly try to dominate social media as part of their core identity. There used to not be a single website poll that they wouldn't come out in force to dominate.

They've lost their mojo.

Woolwich - Fans are annoying cunts but have been beaten down over the last half decade and are half self deprecating at this point.

Liverpool - Fans are vile scum and probably the worst human beings of the lot. Will whine about everything, childish, and snide.

Chelsea - Combination of plastics and shit human beings.

West Ham - Not really relevant. Kind of like that pestering kid that nobody pays attention to so doesn’t matter much.

Man United - Some are entitled and think United can do no wrong but a lot are level headed too. I don’t mind most United fans.

City - Similar to West Ham but irrelevant because most of these fans are plastic. Don’t really care enough about them to hate them. Plastics aren’t worth the energy as they will just bail once the team declines.

Sammy - When just considering this board, he’s more annoying than all of them combined. Can you imagine how annoying liverpools or Woolwich’s version of Sammy is?

Chelsea are really the scum of the earth followed by inbreds from last night it was the puddledrinkers up the road for long enough but now they can’t even be taken seriously anymore AFC FAN TV took care of that they are just a joke, dippers though are up there

- Chavs: Racism, anti-semetism, lots of plastics and tarquins.
- Spammers: Rascism, anti-semetism, little-man syndrome.

- Gooners: Just cringe tbh..... Lots of tarquins and 90s plastics.... If we weren't historic rivals I honestly wouldn't give a shit about them or their wanky club.
- Dippers: Ultimately just twats.
- United: Spoiled, arrogant entitled wankers..... Plastics everywhere!!!!

Hard to look past the first 2 tbh; no matter how detestable the second list are.

- City: It's all just a bit plastic and lame really..... Again, couldn't give a toss about their fans; just resent their scummy ownership.

- No prior mention of Barcodes in this thread..... Peak delusion..... Like Liverpool, but without the trophy cabinet to back it up. Watch these cunts become utterly unbearable in a few years........

Last edited:
Woolwich fans. People seem to have forgotten what we had to endure during the Wenger era (I came in the later stages so for me it wasn't so bad, also because I only know like 4 of them, but that's more than enough). Fuck them.

Chelsea and the Dippers are also pretty close, what helps in Dippers case is that the people that I've met in real life are much more level-headed than the online cunts.

Never had an issue with United fans, it was always banter between me and them (also helped by the fact that my uncle is a United fan and that they stopped Woolwich and Chelsea dominate the 2000's and beat both of them in the Champions League in the process).

Don't know any West Ham or City fan so I can't tell.

Last edited:
Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival. It is a fine line between the Top 4 though. Liverpool hatred is more to do with the armchair establishment fans from London and the SE. The false romanticism of the club despite its appalling history is somewhat bewildering. But yes, they don’t quite have the level of lowlife scum support that Chavs and Spam do.

Honourable mention to fans of the Old Firm too. Deluded, bigoted, flag waving filth on both sides.

In terms of squatting on our land - Woolwich
In terms of being racist filth- Chelsea
In terms of absolute delusion - West Ham
In terms of being a weirdo cult - Liverpool

Consdering I have refused to talk to any Chelsea fan for over 20 years, I had to vote for them but until a few years ago it would have been Woolwich 'fans' all day long.
West Ham are basically irrelevant. Liverpool fans are just extremely odd.

I agree with all of this. I have lots of mates who are Liverpool fans and they are the least knowledgeable about football out of all the people I know. So biased as well and have probably been to a field two or three times in their 40 odd years on the planet.

Nobody should forget how we had to put up with gooners during the wenger years though. They were utter wankers. That’s why I revel so much in them tailing off like they have from that level.

Chelsea probably. That year they won the league up at Burnley (I think) and they start chanting "we hate Tottenham". Unbelieve that upon winning the league the first thing to pop into their heads is spurs. Bizarre.
And they are scummy, that helps

Back
Top Bottom