Which set of fans do you dislike the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fans do you dislike the most

• Total voters
Yep it's Chelsea and Liverpool for the reason above. They are neck and neck I hate both and their modern incarnations are unbearable. Going Liverpool just because they are genuinely delusional and think there club is actually in some odd pseudo spiritual way 'special'

Yeh it does come across like a cult, like as if their fans would literally die for the team.

It’s between West Ham and Chelsea for me. Deep rooted anti semitism at both.

Woolwich don’t even appear on the map anymore. They are irrelevant these days.

I don't like hypocrites so Liverpool, delusional.

Chelsea, westham know what they are(and probably proud of it) deep down.

Scum, hate them but the fans are pathetic.

Liverpool just outraged by everything with no self awareness.

If you were to spin this post around and asked the majority of our answers, which fans do you dislike the most……wonder who would come up tops..
2-C4-DC963-96-A0-436-A-8794-F14-E5-D6-A428-D.jpg

Liverpool fans are entitled and whine more than anyone, but from my experience they aren’t racist. Chelsea and West Ham are littered with racist scum. I voted for West Ham as a large percentage appear to be Neanderthals as well.

Voted Sammy for the bantz, but its definitely the chavs. Just vile cunts enabled by Russian blood money.

Dippers are annoying with their endless victimhood coupled with a massive superiority complex, but its only annoying. And I honestly don't acknowledge City's existence at this point, their accomplishments are so devoid of meaning. United are twats, but SAF raised them all as spoiled children so its understandable. Woolwich are Uber cunts, but its actually satisfying in a way now that they're shite. And Spam are merely pathetic - being vile sewer creatures is the only thing they can do to be relevant, like children who have to act out to get attention (which, ironically, is how Chelsea got so vile before Roman's dodgy chequebook arrived).

Last edited:
Chelscum
Huns
Gooners
Spammers
Tims
Leeds scum
Feyenoord.

City, in the past but not for a while now.
Wall, on the odd occasion we meet.
Boro, for a few years in the past.

Palace are a bit wanky these days.
Everton were quite racist but much less so now.

United think they are the greatest.
Liverpool are just VERY annoying.

Chavs. Racist white trash suburban cunts combined with plastic new fan wankers. Utter scum. Nothing but hatred for them.
Wish I could have given 2 agrees for your post.
For me I hate Woolwich (the club / the entity) more than I hate Chelski (the club / the entity which was nothing more than a joke club to pity when I was growing up) but I cannot tolerate the attitudes and beliefs of Chelscum fans. Basically they are like Millwall fans but with success bought by a sugar daddy who’s ethnicity they would proudly be abusive about. Scum.

- Chavs: Racism, anti-semetism, lots of plastics and tarquins.
- Spammers: Rascism, anti-semetism, little-man syndrome.

- Gooners: Just cringe tbh..... Lots of tarquins and 90s plastics.... If we weren't historic rivals I honestly wouldn't give a shit about them or their wanky club.
- Dippers: Ultimately just twats.
- United: Spoiled, arrogant entitled wankers..... Plastics everywhere!!!!

Hard to look past the first 2 tbh; no matter how detestable the second list are.

- City: It's all just a bit plastic and lame really..... Again, couldn't give a toss about their fans; just resent their scummy ownership.

- No prior mention of Barcodes in this thread..... Peak delusion..... Like Liverpool, but without the trophy cabinet to back it up. Watch these cunts become utterly unbearable in a few years........
Barcodes need to negotiate a relegation and the championship without any good players first. At least 3-4 years before they have any relevance.

Back
Top Bottom