Which set of fans do you dislike the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fans do you dislike the most

• Total voters
Voted Sammy for the bantz, but its definitely the chavs. Just vile cunts enabled by Russian blood money.

Dippers are annoying with their endless victimhood coupled with a massive superiority complex, but its only annoying. And I honestly don't acknowledge City's existence at this point, their accomplishments are so devoid of meaning. United are twats, but SAF raised them all as spoiled children so its understandable. Woolwich are Uber cunts, but its actually satisfying in a way now that they're shite. And Spam are merely pathetic - being vile sewer creatures is the only thing they can do to be relevant, like children who have to act out to get attention (which, ironically, is how Chelsea got so vile before Roman's dodgy chequebook arrived).

Last edited:
Interesting that Arse are so far behind in this. They still remain our no. 1 sporting rival. It is a fine line between the Top 4 though. Liverpool hatred is more to do with the armchair establishment fans from London and the SE. The false romanticism of the club despite its appalling history is somewhat bewildering. But yes, they don’t quite have the level of lowlife scum support that Chavs and Spam do.
Well the last 5 years have really taken their toll on Woolwich supporters. They are badly diminished and have had a lot of the arrogance knocked out of them repeatedly. They are still an incredibly entitled and insufferable fan base, but they have lost a lot of their mouthiness. I would even say that they used to be very cult-like. They were I think the first club to really and truly try to dominate social media as part of their core identity. There used to not be a single website poll that they wouldn't come out in force to dominate.

They've lost their mojo.

frozen let it go GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios
Never

Well the last 5 years have really taken their toll on Woolwich supporters. They are badly diminished and have had a lot of the arrogance knocked out of them repeatedly. They are still an incredibly entitled and insufferable fan base, but they have lost a lot of their mouthiness. I would even say that they used to be very cult-like. They were I think the first club to really and truly try to dominate social media as part of their core identity. There used to not be a single website poll that they wouldn't come out in force to dominate.

They've lost their mojo.

Woolwich - Fans are annoying cunts but have been beaten down over the last half decade and are half self deprecating at this point.

Liverpool - Fans are vile scum and probably the worst human beings of the lot. Will whine about everything, childish, and snide.

Chelsea - Combination of plastics and shit human beings.

West Ham - Not really relevant. Kind of like that pestering kid that nobody pays attention to so doesn’t matter much.

Man United - Some are entitled and think United can do no wrong but a lot are level headed too. I don’t mind most United fans.

City - Similar to West Ham but irrelevant because most of these fans are plastic. Don’t really care enough about them to hate them. Plastics aren’t worth the energy as they will just bail once the team declines.

Sammy - When just considering this board, he’s more annoying than all of them combined. Can you imagine how annoying liverpools or Woolwich’s version of Sammy is?

Back
Top Bottom