Which striker should we sign?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who should be our 2nd striker

• Willian José

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Islam Slimani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olivier Giroud

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Vedat Muriqi

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Haris Seferovic

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Wout Weghorst

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Fernando Llorente

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Just buy Crouch a pair of boots

Votes: 24 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sturidge (30) has mutually terminated his deal at Trabzonspor.....

Free agent.

3,2,1....... GO!
Levy thinking... so, I’ll buy a striker to appease the fans, but put him on a pay as you play contract, can’t play until his ban’s over, no outlay until June you say?

:levywhoa:

BREAKING NEWS

Levy has bagged a real bargain; signing free agent Daniel Sturridge till the end of the season on 100k a week.

:mourcry:

(sorry, couldn't resist)

There will be no need to sign because Parrott is ready next season and/or no funds available if we don't keep top 4.

If we bought a striker next season because Parrott is out on loan, I would choose Ollie Watkins from Brentford. He’s not flashy, but good in the air, good finisher, and good at finding space in the area. He’s not perfect but as a backup option who can play in other attacking roles, I think he’s the right kind of player to bring in.

If we bought a striker next season because Parrott is out on loan, I would choose Ollie Watkins from Brentford. He’s not flashy, but good in the air, good finisher, and good at finding space in the area. He’s not perfect but as a backup option who can play in other attacking roles, I think he’s the right kind of player to bring in.
Yeah, i like what i have seen of him.

Aaaaaahem

Olly Watkins for Brentford looked decent last night.

I've admired him for over 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom