Which Tottenham player did you want/hoped would do well.....but didn’t.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whether a favourite player or one of those randoms that just rocks up from time that you take to. My pick..........Tom Huddlestone really though we’d discovered something with him and Harry built him up to be a world beater then it went pear shaped, turned out to be a big lazy lump and his career stalled with us.......shame. He’s never reached his potential and not going to now.

Whether a favourite player or one of those randoms that just rocks up from time that you take to. My pick..........Tom Huddlestone really though we’d discovered something with him and Harry built him up to be a world beater then it went pear shaped, turned out to be a big lazy lump and his career stalled with us.......shame. He’s never reached his potential and not going to now.
'big, lazy lump' ?

Bollocks.

In answer to the question. Nico Claesen will always have a place in my heart whether deserved or not. I loved him as a player.

Last edited:
Dean Parrett & John Bostock

No sorry - I mean Edgar Davids

:( :(

Harsh.... On his (leaner/meaner) day Tommy was a boss player..... A run of injuries is not a good thing for a player whom struggles with their weight.

In answer to the question. Nico Claesen will always have a place in my heart whether deserved or not. I loved him as a player.

Loved him regardless.... In fact, my memory banks insist he was great, even if video evidence argues otherwise.

Rebrov. His first game was so promising, he played a blinder, hit the bar with a fabulous shot, but hardly did a thing.
Also Postiga - his song was better than his play!

I remember when we signed Rosenthal thinking, due to a few crucial goals for the Dippers, that he'd stop the early 90's rot..... :pochfacepalm:

Big lazy lump that was pivitol in us gaining a top 4 finish for the first time in years and years?

Just want to make sure we are talking about the same person?
Okay.... he could have been more consistent will that do?

Back
Top Bottom