White Hart Lane's Primary Usage?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is White Hart Lane's primary used for currently?

• Football

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • American Football

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Music

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
I don’t work for the club, I can only try my best to decipher the managers increasingly contradictory and baffling interviews.

He said phase 1 was over and phase two was silverware.

I can only assume he spoke to Levy about that.
What else should I think?
Do you believe Poch has the tools or been given the tools to deliver silverware?

I think they have spoken but they are at stalemate because Levy/Enic don't think trophies are important and Poch's (and including fans) ambition is higher than of an investment company called Enic owned by DL and JL, Or as Poch said few weeks ago the squad need overhaul but Levy won't give the funds.

It's very simple mate, you employ someone for phase one, once achieved say thank you to him and move on. Don't make him hang around unless you have the balls and ambition for something bigger in phase two. You can't repeat the same project in phase two.

I think they have spoken but they are at stalemate because Levy/Enic don't think trophies are important and Poch's (and including fans) ambition is higher than of an investment company called Enic owned by DL and JL, Or as Poch said few weeks ago the squad need overhaul but Levy won't give the funds.
Conjecture.....you’ve painted a massive picture out of your fantasy.
Poch said phase two is trophies.
That’s the only fact we have.

Conjecture.....you’ve painted a massive picture out of your fantasy.
Poch said phase two is trophies.
That’s the only fact we have.
I thought that was phase two coming from both DL and Poch.

OK so "Poch said phase two is trophies"
What is DL's reply?

I think now you solved it. Poch said phase two is silverware I need overhaul ie: money and DL said no money no phase two. IE: trophies not relevant for DL. Again you just proved the lack of ambition from club owners.

Last edited:
BDSM

The stadium is used for BDSM

sSwblG4.jpg

Hopefully we can add Dumbest Poll of the Year to the end of year TFC awards.

The author got battered from pillar to post in the ENIC thread so puts up a meaningless vote to try and regain some credibility.

For those that missed it, the debate, a reasonable one until Spursdem started waving his cock around, was based on if/when a permanent NFL franchise should land in Tottenham, (and as it hasn't happened yet, the question the poll is asking is pointless) is there a danger it could become a more lucrative tenant than the resident PL football team. Particularly in the light of the statement from our on Head of marketing in March.

Its an NFL STADIUM and that's the key message.
From the very start during the design phase we have had NFL in mind.
The anchor tenant is Tottenham Hotspur but this is designed to be a permanent home for the NFL outside the United States.

Anchor tennant.

Hmmm'

The author got battered from pillar to post in the ENIC thread so puts up a meaningless vote to try and regain some credibility.

For those that missed it, the debate, a reasonable one until Spursdem started waving his cock around, was based on if/when a permanent NFL franchise should land in Tottenham, (and as it hasn't happened yet, the question the poll is asking is pointless) is there a danger it could become a more lucrative tenant than the resident PL football team. Particularly in the light of the statement from our on Head of marketing in March.

The anchor tenant is Tottenham Hotspur but this is designed to be a permanent home for the NFL outside the United States.

Anchor tennant.

Hmmm'
You're still upset.

It's primarily a football stadium btw, and always will be. The majority believe it to be as the poll shows.

You even believed Hood when he said ''absolutely no one calls it the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium outside of football commentators''.

That's how stupid you are.

You also proved me right when I tried to get back on topic. You ran, as you always do. Wimp.

Last edited:

Anchor tennant.

Hmmm'

Can you tell me in the worst case scenario that we are tenants and there are more NFL games than spurs games.....what is the crux of your point?

No one answers and I’ve asked twice already.

So here we are, and in your world it’s an NFL ground.
And then what? What is the consequences of that? What is going to happen to THFC in your head?

Relegation? Mid table? What happens in your scenario John?

Then again you confirm the blame is on DL for having the wrong man in the job, a good young but inexperienced manager, as he can't deliver silverware despite of having the tools. This is your confession.

No I agree that Poch has been given the tools to win silverware.

I disagree that he was a bad appointment because DESPITE not winning anything, he took us up a level and made us top 4 regulars.

Now that journey has come to an end.

Your argument is pretty lame. No one remembers you slagging off Poch in 2016/17/18.

Troll factory HQ??

Is this thread for real
Sorry SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , this is a silly thread, and anyone who voted for options 2 or 3 are either being just as silly or just looking for an argument.
What's wrong with the stadium being used for other events, as long as it doesn't interfere with the main reason it was built - the world famous home of the Spurs!
WHO exactly...? Name and Shame!

They're either winding you up, or are GENUINELY stupid!

I present the below. Told ya what we've been up against. Pure delusion.

No I agree that Poch has been given the tools to win silverware.

I disagree that he was a bad appointment because DESPITE not winning anything, he took us up a level and made us top 4 regulars.

Now that journey has come to an end.

Your argument is pretty lame. No one remembers you slagging off Poch in 2016/17/18.

It is NOT the manager's fault so why slag him off.

Last edited:
Sorry SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , this is a silly thread, and anyone who voted for options 2 or 3 are either being just as silly or just looking for an argument.
What's wrong with the stadium being used for other events, as long as it doesn't interfere with the main reason it was built - the world famous home of the Spurs!
Well said Mrs P.
He got upset last night. with the words of Tottenham Hotspurs head of marketing which I quoted in another thread.
He though by posting this ridiculous poll he'd get some kind of one upmanship over me....
Petulant and childish.
Maybe we ought to set up a junior board for this kind of nonsense.

Admin Admin ?

Well said Mrs P.
He got upset last night. with the words of Tottenham Hotspurs head of marketing which I quoted in another thread.
He though by posting this ridiculous poll he'd get some kind of one upmanship over me....
Petulant and childish.
Maybe we ought to set up a junior board for this kind of nonsense.

Admin Admin ?
That's three times during this debate you've suggested ways to get rid of me. Now you're begging to the overlord. How miffed are you? You know and I know the truth, that's all that matters. Even with your lobbying.

On topic,

Daniel Levy called it 'The greatest football stadium on the planet'.

What does that mean?

Considering he is the Head of Marketing's boss. Who, by the way, has also called it ''the best football stadium in the world''.

P.s. Poll can't be that ridiculous, 58 Spurs fans have participated in it in less than a day. Oopsie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom