Who do we want to sign as RB?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have two “far superior” RBs to Atlético’s.

What more do people want?

It’s not the staff it’s the system. Ndombele is a case in point.....put who you want at RB, we just aren’t very good.

Apparently the best young RB's around. Joakim Mæhle, Mehmet Çelik, Davide Calabria, Noussair Mazraoui & Tomás Esteves. Feel free to post if you know much about them. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Thomas Meunier
Belgian, would slip in nicely with Jan and Toby beside him
Can play RB, RWB, RM, and also on the left
Solid player, chips in with goals and assists
Only on 60k at PSG and wants to move

I'm in denial...

Who would we buy to fill those monumental gaps? A Foyth/Sanchez partnership doesn't give me much peace of mind.

I'm in denial too, essentially our entire back line needs replacing.
If we don't buy well in January we could be starting next season with a back line that have never really played together and that could be a disaster.

I'm in denial...

Who would we buy to fill those monumental gaps? A Foyth/Sanchez partnership doesn't give me much peace of mind.

Nor me. I cannot see Levy sanctioning 150m+ worth of central defenders, now that decent ones are 75m each. Or that two quality CBs are even available...

We need an entire back 4 at a cost of around £250m next year. With a keeper needed within two. And the rest of the squad’s needs. Not happening.

Nor me. I cannot see Levy sanctioning 150m+ worth of central defenders, now that decent ones are 75m each. Or that two quality CBs are even available...

We need an entire back 4 at a cost of around £250m next year. With a keeper needed within two. And the rest of the squad’s needs. Not happening.

:pochfacepalm:

Ricardo Pereira
I’ve seen this guy play a few times now and he’s very solid. All round play is great and he’s got EPL experience. He’ll be 26 next summer so going into his prime. £50m....worth it to fill that void for the next 4 years.

End thread

Meanwhile in La Liga....

Kieran Trippier – 7 – Atlético’s main attacking outlet. Constantly available down the right. Used the ball smartly, and even defended Eden Hazard well.

#strongerwithouthim
#spursrightbacksdoingthebiz
#weakestlink

:pochfacepalm:

Ricardo Pereira
I’ve seen this guy play a few times now and he’s very solid. All round play is great and he’s got EPL experience. He’ll be 26 next summer so going into his prime. £50m....worth it to fill that void for the next 4 years.

End thread

This was the right answer in Summer 2018. How we let him go to Leicester is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom