Who do you think will be the next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If its going really badly he'll probably go to try to salvage his reputation

I think that we’re his last hurrah

If he fucks up as he looks like doing now then he’s finished as a manager and will go back to punditry a rich man
Would love to see him turn it around but unlikely based on yesterday’s performance

Do you want to be physio?
I won't let you down.

giphy.gif

I highly recommend watching cricket instead, it’s been far more enjoyable, and you don’t just dedicate weekends to these twats

People call Jose a fraud, in a post Messi and Ronaldo world, most footballers are being exposed for being exactly that too

I highly recommend watching cricket instead, it’s been far more enjoyable, and you don’t just dedicate weekends to these twats

People call Jose a fraud, in a post Messi and Ronaldo world, most footballers are being exposed for being exactly that too

Love my cricket too, for a lazy cunt like me it gives me the opportunity to spend an entire day acting as though i've been doing something positive like supporting my country/team.

Love my cricket too, for a lazy cunt like me it gives me the opportunity to spend an entire day acting as though i've been doing something positive like supporting my country/team.

You look at that cricket side compared to the England football team, who I walked away from in 06, night and day

legends who actually deliver, winning mentality, when they lose they actually go away and repair things, a pleasure. The football team are the highest paid nation of underachievers of all time

I wasn't Poch out and I'm far from Jose out now.

.....But for me "who next" would be a somewhat secondary question based on what framework and squad they would inherit.

DOF/recruitment/scouting remains where my deepest concerns lie.

I thought we were gunning for being the Dortmund of the EPL, but somewhere during the Poch era that vision got lost and I don't really know what we are anymore... That's what I'd like to get back to... That feeling of knowing who we are; where we are heading and the on-pitch clarity that comes from that.
Couldn't agree more. That is the core of our issues at. We have no identify or sense of where we are going as a club. Really depressing

You look at that cricket side compared to the England football team, who I walked away from in 06, night and day

legends who actually deliver, winning mentality, when they lose they actually go away and repair things, a pleasure. The football team are the highest paid nation of underachievers of all time

I take it you mean England, but it hasn't always been like that. For most of the 80's and 90's English cricket was a whipping boy. I'm old enough to remember thinking i will never see us win the Ashes in my lifetime.

What changed English cricket was a few people with a long-term vision who had the ability to put in place a framework for sustained long-term success. Then drove that agenda through without any regard for dissenters.

It took a while for the successes to be seen on the field but it would never have happened without real change initiated at the back end of the 90's.

English Football can learn a lot from the England Cricketers IMO.

I think that we’re his last hurrah

If he fucks up as he looks like doing now then he’s finished as a manager and will go back to punditry a rich man
Would love to see him turn it around but unlikely based on yesterday’s performance

He'll have a crack with Portugal before he retires...

he hasn't even had a full season and people are already seeking the "next manager" .. this is the kindof hallmark discussions that the donkeys at Woolwich had after Arteta went through a lean spell last season

he hasn't even had a full season and people are already seeking the "next manager" .. this is the kindof hallmark discussions that the donkeys at Woolwich had after Arteta went through a lean spell last season

I agree with this, but why abuse a highly intelligent animal?!

Back
Top Bottom