Who do you think will be the next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny ye cunts didn’t feel this way when the same team spanked Woolwich. Look, there is something here, they just haven’t really gotten settled yet, for whatever reason.

Yesterday was woeful but I would not think too much about it - yet. This is far from over.

Funny ye cunts didn’t feel this way when the same team spanked Woolwich. Look, there is something here, they just haven’t really gotten settled yet, for whatever reason.

Yesterday was woeful but I would not think too much about it - yet. This is far from over.
Totally agree, this is a marathon not a sprint...indecently dont mention marathon to Ndombele or he will bugger off to the corner shop and get some chocolate.... :mourfacepalm:

Some are moaning like fuck that we signed Doherty, Højbjerg and Hart.

Some are also advocating Graham Potter as our next manager?!

giphy.gif

Sad thing is it wont be Nuno due to the Portuguese connection + sharing the same agent. I've always thought Eddie Howe looks like a Levy yes man.

I think if we aren't top 4 come Feb-March and we are out of all the cups Mourinho goes. Or at the very least he should. 3 year deal and he must deliver a trophy. Season 2 he has to have us deep into cups or in the top 4 or he has to go.

Do i think he will achieve such lofty expectations? No.
Do i think it is impossible? No. I think we should finish somewhere between 6-9th and make at least 1 cup final. That alone probably is enough to stay for 1 more season.

Backed when they sold Coutinho to facilitate most of those Major signings and Mane cost the same as Sissoko and Sanchez cost more than Salah.

Who did we sell to finance the £125 million we spent last year? Poch signed off all of our major deals and all of our record signings since Son have been a disaster.

But it is never his fault hey - guys magic after all!

but no clearly it is Levy - justa shame we don’t have Fenway. 1 real singing ( a £6 million one at that) in 3 windows
You must’ve forgotten that they spent an Additional £60 mil on Wijnaldum and Chamberlain. In 2016 & 17 & £50mil on Naby Keita . How long will you continue to stretch this coutinho money?
Personally I have never been afraid of selling players.

I would’ve take the alleged £60mil Man Utd offer for Dier in 2017, and Sold Toby and Eriksen to the highest bidders in 2018.

levy is penny wise pound foolish and the sooner spurs fans realise that the better. Part of the reason we find it so hard to shift players is because of his ridiculous overvaluations.

Fenway‘a Gave Klopp a squad that ultimately have reached 2 CL finals, winning one and being ridiculously good across 2 league campaigns. You can afford to not spend when you’ve reached those heights. We didn’t and haven’t.

How about Fernando Llorente returning as a playing manager. We are talking about some serious dual savings here

When did we spank Woolwich?

Back
Top Bottom