Who do you want as next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want as next Spurs Manager?

• Mourinho

Votes: 74 50.7%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • Moyes

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Rogers

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Lambert

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • O'Neill

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Martinez

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Poyet

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 24 16.4%

• Total voters
Simple question: Everyone has 2 votes.. just to liven it up.

Only lets me put in 10 options, so if you have 'Other' name them in a reply

Blanchflower said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham-specials/next-permanent-manager

There is a bloke named Gary Hill listed at 100/1 on Sky Bet.......I'm going for him :levywtf:

Someone has Gazza at 500/1

I picked the youngest two. (At least, in my imagination they are the youngest two)

[edit]Where are Kean and McLeish? They'll be available soon.[/edit]

I put other as I really wanted Ancelloti. No chance now with him just joining PSG, but if your asking me who I really want then it's him.

Jose or Moyes.

Jose will win us the league but will leave a huge area of scorched earth when he goes.

Moyes has been a miracle worker for years. Everton have players who are utter shit, yet always do well.

Anurag Jo said:
I dont want Harry to leave..but if he does we need a manager with Champions league experience....

...if he leaves before the end of the season, we may not need one!

Moyes or Jose,

Massive back track for me to say Mourinho, but shit just got real.

I don't think I could take it for us to come this close only for it all to come tumbling down, back to mediocrity and Mourinho represents the least risk of all in this respect. In short I'm panicking.

Moyes safe bet but a bit well you know expected, Lambert if we are gonna go for an inexperienced (at the top level) British manager, Van Gaal?, Deschamps.

We'll end up with Pleat. :harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom