Who do you want as next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want as next Spurs Manager?

• Mourinho

Votes: 74 50.7%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • Moyes

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Rogers

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Lambert

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • O'Neill

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Martinez

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Poyet

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 24 16.4%

• Total voters
Klinsmann would be a bigger risk than Rodgers. It is worth noting that Klinsmann doesn't have a vast managerial record, only one incomplete season at club level and has been living the good life on the west coast. Rodgers (for example) has laid foundations for his career as both a back room coach, lower league and a successful, 1st season in the top flight. I do agree that his second season will be more difficult, it is rarely any other way but sometimes risks are necessary - and the pool of managers we can get doesn't always fill me with much enthusiasm.

There is every chance I am completely wrong and that Moyes (again, for example) could well prove to be the ideal catalyst for us to move from third to first and I will happily boil and eat my own underwear if this happens.

Back
Top Bottom