Who do you want as next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want as next Spurs Manager?

• Mourinho

Votes: 74 50.7%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • Moyes

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Rogers

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Lambert

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • O'Neill

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Martinez

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Poyet

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 24 16.4%

• Total voters
I can only assume all that talk of him coming back to England was to engineer a new, better contract with Madrid.

Well, it's no.1 priority that we keep HR now IMO. I don't see any other options that aren't a step down if he buggers off.

Always happens to us doesn't it..... :sad:

no matter who we sign Smoked, it's gonna be a risky move... I for one would rather that risky move be taken with a manager that's playing positive attacking football.

AVB did that at porto, Rodgers and lambert are doing it at their respective clubs, O'neill seem to be trying to do that at sunderland (long shot since he was signed this season). Then there's Chris Hughton whom I did not mention in my last post which I should have. Really like him as he's probably one of the only true gents in the game.

WindyCOYS said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4185549/Brendan-Rodgers-I-want-my-players-brains-to-be-sore-after-training.html

"I like their brains to be sore after every session. I want them to keep thinking. To play this way you need players with incredible intelligence.

If Harry does go and we get Rogers, based on that statement I'd assume it would be bye bye "shoot-at-all-costs-even-if-someone-is-completely-free" Defoe :defoe: . Hopefully he'd get Bale to be a bit less selfish too. I just wish we played with a bit less selfishness in the final third, Saha and Modric (and Adebyaor to some extent) the exceptions.

8x6xfz

:ledleylick:

Right I was thinking, now Man City are out of 3 cup competition and 2nd to United in the league, Mancini might get the chop in the summer if they don't win anything.

Could he be an outsider if/when Harry leaves?

The more I see of Swansea and the more I hear from Rodgers I really think he is a viable option. He conducts himself very well, clearly has the respect of his players and has a background that indicts he has tactical acumen that would, I think, suit us very well.

Give him a couple more seasons, can't really judge on 3 quarters of the season gone. Next season will be tough for them.

rather take that risk now and hire him whilst he's still "small time" and get him on a reasonable pay, instead of when we have to fork out tens of millions to release him and then a huge sallary :levystare:

Back
Top Bottom