Who is in your PL team of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair Citeh and Pool have been streets ahead of everyone this season, in the PL anyway. Pogba is the baffling choice really.

Anyway, if our boys end up lifting the CL who gives a fuck whom made the team of the year.

:tobyarm:

Why are you posting on this thread then if you don’t give a fuck?

But why post at all as this Forum is cancerous and depresses you

Cue incoming GIF

So?
Pogba was nominated, which shows how farcical the whole thing is.

Nominations are in March (I think) now because players kept pissing off at the end of the season without voting. That is when Pogba was playing fantastic and Man Utd went on their post Mourinho run.

Difficult to look past a team filled with just Man City and Liverpool players.

How can you complain that the team ranked third doesn't have any players, but moan that the team ranked 1 and 2 by QUITE A LOT, have almost all the players...

We could come third and win the CL and LFC could come second and win nothing. Who has had the better season?

Plus, would those players have had the same season if they didn't play for one of the top 2? I'm pretty sure if Kane or Son played for City their numbers should have put them in the running for 'team of the season'.

Oh, and to clarify I never complained (your words) I said it was boring.

Last edited:
We could come third and win the CL and LFC could come second and win nothing. Who has had the better season?

Plus, would those players have had the same season if they didn't play for one of the top 2? I'm pretty sure if Kane or Son played for City their numbers should have put them in the running for 'team of the season'.

Oh, and to clarify I never complained (your words) I said it was boring.

I'm not sure a Premier League team of the year should/would have any influence from Champions league performances. Especially given its voted for prior to the CL Quarters/semis

Back
Top Bottom