Who monitors UEFA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's so strange that pretty much all football governing bodies and also national associations are an incompetent joke at best, corrupt fuckers at worst. John Delaney has bankrupted Irish football while he has walked away with full pockets. This is not uncommon in football.
I think these guys are all elected from within the organisation. Maybe fan led elections every 5 years could help, maybe not 😟

It's so strange that pretty much all football governing bodies and also national associations are an incompetent joke at best, corrupt fuckers at worst. John Delaney has bankrupted Irish football while he has walked away with full pockets. This is not uncommon in football.
I think these guys are all elected from within the organisation. Maybe fan led elections every 5 years could help, maybe not 😟
As you brought up the Irish FA, what's your view on Robbie Keane still being payed whilst the FA has needed bailing out from the government?

Obviously he's done nothing wrong but there's been a bit of a debate about it.

As you brought up the Irish FA, what's your view on Robbie Keane still being payed whilst the FA has needed bailing out from the government?

Obviously he's done nothing wrong but there's been a bit of a debate about it.
I guess it perfectly sums up the organisation as a total shambles. There's fault on all sides. Stephen Kenny wanted a clean slate with his own guys, fair enough. But the fai should have sat down with Kenny and discussed Robbie and figured something out before making all the changes. The Kenny project has been incredibly underwhelming so far and they can't score a goal to save their lives. Robbie mightn't be the best coach but he knows how to score goals, he is one of the highest in international games and the premier league. Why not get Robbie to just work with the strikers? He's getting paid anyway so may as well use his knowledge, we need it. After his disastrous start to the Ireland job, I don't think he is in a position to be too stubborn to try a different approach.
Finally, while Robbie hasn't done anything wrong, he is drawing a salary for no work. He is a millionaire, putting a bankrupt association under more pressure isn't exactly the best look. He could easily leave the role and pick up another coaching role somewhere else and leave the door open to returning to the Irish set up down the road. I know none of this shit show is his problem but sometimes you just have to put others first. All in all....a shambles

I do.

They're doing a great job.

giphy.gif

Boban quits uefa over Ceferin trying to change the rule that you can only stay in power for 3 terms......a rule Ceferin himself put in place to stop the cronyism within uefa!
:ange-hands-head:
Good man Boban, fuck you Ceferin

Back
Top Bottom