who should replace serge?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

with the transfer of serge looking likely who should we go for in the window? be realistic of course. personally i would love to go for pereira from leicester. doesent look like anyone else big is in the market for him and for me he is one of the best full backs in the prem

i've given up on speculating, this club has done a spectacular job of fucking up both full back positions since Walker and Rose were starters

not sure how a club this big thought signing aurier over pereira was the right move. don't wanna hear that they can't have convinced him to join Spurs over Leicester... i'm not paid to scout or watch football and it honestly leaves me dumbfounded to think someone is and sanctioned that transfer

I mean, I just took a look at Pereira's career profile and he was voted the best full back in Ligue 1, the same league Aurier was playing in

Gedson and sissoko is a more than adequate selection of Right backs

We have made two signings this window and I think we now have a nicely balanced squad, no need for anymore bodies

In fact I think we should be looking to move a few out to makesure we comply with FFP

I don't think that Periera is a realistic option. I doubt that Leicester sell him after selling Chilwell and if they do no chance Levy pays what he is worth to get him.

I think they best option at this point would to bring in a younger guy to develop with the potential to turn into an excellent RB- say Aarons or if you could Emerson from Barca and also bring in an older player that could step right in and play right away.

I don't think we are getting a top level RB and whoever we bring in will have questions- Celik, Castagne, Atal, Hysaj etc. so bring in someone who can do the job and hope the youngster can turn into the elite player sooner than later.

DOM_1M.jpg

Some of the best options are being linked with PSG - Mukiele, Castagne, Atal and R. Pereira. I believe their search for a RB could impact ours - and others too, like Everton. PSG have the money. Who are they signing, and for how much? Now that the season is over, we´ll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom