who should you really be supporting?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 40, have "only" lived on Canvey since 2008. I had a bird that went to Furtherwick though! I currently work in Castle View.

Similar age, but yeh, I spent my first 20yrs on the Island..... I think they changed the school names about at some point.... Furtherwick when I attended was the one in the town centre...?

I'll PM you when the fixtures come out. 👍

Similar age, but yeh, I spent my first 20yrs on the Island..... I think they changed the school names about at some point.... Furtherwick when I attended was the one in the town centre...?

I'll PM you when the fixtures come out. 👍

It was, knocked Furtherwick down but rebuilt a new Castle View. There's a few teachers there that went to the old school as kids too.

Born near Stoke Newington... so y'know.... by rights...
:levyeyes:

....lucky I took a left at Stamford Hill and carried on up the High Road innit?
:levylol:

Now I'm nearer to Leyton Orient/West Ham.... so, y'know, that's TWO bullets dodged!

:levywhoa:

Grew up - Hertford
Currently - Hertford

Historically, Hertford's always been a largely Spurs town, as Hertford East goes direct to Northumberland Park, so as it was my nearest 1st Division club, my Dad was a fan and it had just won the double, it was the natural club for me as a boy and I reckon it should be my club. And it is. And it always will be.

Grew up in Bromley which in 1967 had a lot of Chavski. Completely random I supported Spurs in the final that year and carried on.

When Palace got promoted to Div 1 in 1969 I knew they were local because I'd spent loads of time at the Sports centre there. Knowing nothing about football I thought CPFC actually played there in the athletics stadium.

All the time I lived there i followed them too, saw a lot of matches over the years, most in the old 3rd Div.

Near Sevenoaks now. Nearest Maidstone, then Crawley, Palace, Gillingham. I watched out for the Gills when Peter Taylor managed them. Watch out for Palace too if the manager isn't toxic.

Last edited:
Where I grew up - One of Dinamo, Tirana or Partizani. Chose Tirana because of my old man.
Where my home is - Dinamo.
Where I currently reside - LOSC Lille.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom