who should you really be supporting?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Growing up - Palace / Woolwich* (I’m from south London)
Currently reside - Leeds United
Currently working - Newcastle United

(Late) Grandad was from Tottenham. So it’s been Spurs all the way.

Going to keep it the 1st Division/Premiership clubs
Born Enfield- Spurs
Lived in Enfield till i was 4 - Spurs
Moved to Hoddesdon - Spurs.
Moved back to certain part of north London - No comment
Lived in Walthamstow for a year - Spurs/Orient
Now live in Bounds green,have lived in Wood Green and Bounds green since 93 - Spurs

Born: Wanstead
Lived: Leytonstone High Road, Leyton Green, Walthamstow.
But grew up in Tottenham and have resided in Tottenham ever since, bar a brief spell in New Southgate.

Was born within brick-lobbing distance of Cold Blow Lane to an (absentee) Scouse, Liverpool supporting father. Take your choice.
My nephew was born round there and lived in Reculver Road on the Silwood, for years. We used to play footie on Senegal Fields before they built the New Den.
I made sure he was Tottenham through and through. Took him to his first game at home to Sunderland - Feb 8th 1984. He was two and a half months old.

Born: Shepherd's Bush, so Queens Park Rangers

Growing up: Upper Clapton so equidistant between Tottenham, Woolwich, Orient (as they were then) but went to school in Bethnal Green so West Ham think they have some claim on me.

Grew up - Hertford
Currently - Hertford

Historically, Hertford's always been a largely Spurs town, as Hertford East goes direct to Northumberland Park, so as it was my nearest 1st Division club, my Dad was a fan and it had just won the double, it was the natural club for me as a boy and I reckon it should be my club. And it is. And it always will be.

I thought you said you lived in St Albans on a previous thread

Grew up in Northamptonshire so Cobblers to the lot of you!

Currently living nr Lincoln so an Imp
Did well last year 🥇🏆

Born in Bishops Stortford so Stevenage might have been the closest. I'm still within 10 minutes of Stortford, but I've been Spurs my whole life.

Back
Top Bottom