who should you really be supporting?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rhondda born and bred,20 miles from Cardiff so got an affinity to them,hate the Jacks(Swansea)but really got the Spurs bug in the early 70,s watching Chivers and Gilzean etc and have supported us ever since, nearly 50 years (would really like to see us win the prem before I peg it)

Stevenage Borough as a kid, went there when we played non league. And carried on watching them a lot to the days we had Barry Hayles.

Lived in Leicester for a while. Hate them due to that. Most plastic fans ever.

Back in stevenage but doing my bit non league with Biggleswade these days. Never go to the Lamex, unless to watch spurs u23s play there.

Growing up Fraserburgh FC
Moved to London for a bit settled in Edmonton - Spurs
For the moment Cambridge Utd or the Posh.
Soon to be Burghead Thistle!

Born - somewhere in West London, I think QPR the closest
Grew up Bromley, Palace were the local club. Watched and supported them 69-79 or so. Double relegations, 2 promotions, the old claret and blue strip, Big Mal's Barca makeover and "The Eagles", El Tel Team of the 80's. Never a dull moment. Moved away and became a one club supporter again.
Live near Sevenoaks. Closest - Palace again? Have only been back there supporting Spurs v Palace/Wimbledon/Charlton.

Back
Top Bottom