Who we'll sign on D-Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adam Johnson
We could be onto something here. We could pick up £200m+ of talent up for free...

Adam Johnson
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Benjamin Mendy
Robinho can still do a job.

Ched Evans is absolutely flying in the Championship (2 goals this season!) so will be too expensive.

Keep tabs on Bissouma though.

We could be onto something here. We could pick up £200m+ of talent up for free...

Adam Johnson
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Benjamin Mendy

Ched Evans is absolutely flying in the Championship (2 goals this season!) so will be too expensive.

Give Chris Armstrong a coaching role. He'll put some aggression and fight in the team

Adam Johnson
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Benjamin Mendy

I was just thinking I should have had a more comprehensive list of nonces but you beat me to it.

I'm seeing:

RWB: Darmian, Bouna Sarr, Sidibe (ex-Everton), Victor Moses...

CM: Feghouli, Gotze, Lucas Leiva, Klaassen...

FWD: Babel, Willian, Ighalo, Jovetic...

No one . Because what can we offer anyone who is interested. Pros a good manager cons a twat of a chairman too frightened to spend some money, a team that’s really passed its sell by date and finally no champions league . Mmm they must be queuing up to sign on the dotted line

f732.gif

Back
Top Bottom