Who will be our top scorer outside of Kane and Son ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doom Funk

Mega-Tingz , The Piedmont , Touch Grass, ok
Who do we reckon will contribute the most goals this season outside of Kane and Son ? and what sort of tally are we thinking ?

My money is on Ndombele with 4 goals , he already has two I believe so 4 seems reasonable enough

I must be going mad as I really can't remember Lucas scoring 5 goals this season

Scored against newcastle in the prem and remember him scoring a couple in the europa

Great question. We hoped Bale, it was once Alli and it was possibly Moura.

Vinicius seems unwanted or unlocked. (What is it with us and strikers?)

If no ome steps we can't win anything.

Bale 8 goals all competitions.

Lo Celso will be hurt too much or I would chose him. Ndombele will get pulled to often and likely has an injury coming. Vinicius won't get a chance. Moura shouldn't get a chance and sucks way too much so Bale gets it by default because I think he will get a lot more playing time and chances on free kicks and non-Kane Penalties.

Sabitzer if he joins? Small chance of Ndombele or Gio. Dele if he plays. Bale if his legs resume function.

Not Lucas, maybe if there was a second group stage in Europa.

Back
Top Bottom