Who's Coming Up?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Norwich look very likely to win the league. Leeds almost fucked it up last week, I’d still say their form is a little bit too poor to finish second so I’m going with Sheffield United second. Play-offs then will be a lottery but I hope Leeds can get it.

If Leeds finish second and Sheff Utd third, I’d still want Sheff Utd to come up.

If Leeds go to playoffs, I would expect Norwich, Villa and Sheffield United to go up. If Sh.United go to playoffs, then they go up alongside Leeds and Norwich.

I really don't think West Brom deserve a place in the PL after stinking the place out for so long last time. And they struggle fill out that poxy ground of their.

Norwich looks like a lock for promotion from this point (which is fun for me personally as my girlfriend's family are from there/are fans). I hope to see us make a move for Max Aarons in the summer, as they have only good things to say about him.

Leeds have fecked it IMO. Sheffield United is in fine form and I make their run in to be the slightly easier out of the two so I see them getting second place ahead of Leeds - who may then be a bit deflated in the play-offs.

Aston Villa's Grealish-inspired resurgence has them in fantastic form, and despite a tricky run in I could see them navigating the play-offs to come up.

You’re Rovers aren’t you?

I prefer Rovers, but I’d enjoy the novelty of a Bristol team in the Prem. I’d have to move Heaven and Earth to get a ticket, but I’d love the opportunity of leaving home and walking for 30 mins to see Spurs play.

Yeah I get that from your point of view.

For me, I would never hear the end of it, although the thought of Spurs taking them apart for an easy 6 points would be quite acceptable!

Tractor Kings, Blades and either of Leeds or Villa seems the likely bet.

Would really like Sheffield to go up. Been a while since that city has been represented on the highest level.

Back
Top Bottom