Who's next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's next?

• Total voters
This is fucking embarrassing. 3 games in and people are jumping off buildings. We played against a team yesterday who put 2 banks of 5 across their 18 yard box. Chill the fuck out

This is fucking embarrassing. 3 games in and people are jumping off buildings. We played against a team yesterday who put 2 banks of 5 across their 18 yard box. Chill the fuck out
I mean that's exactly why it's embarrassing we lost.

By the way - a new season doesn't mean we simply forget and ignore structural issues from past season(s). If we consider Poch/individual performances from last and other seasons when we judge them, we also have to take into consideration whatever negative things happened as well.

This isn't just three games, look at our league form since February, Look at how many games we lost last season.

Look at Poch and the players body languages and the effort on the pitch.

We have all the hallmarks of a team in decline, we can move quickly and possibly salvage this season or start next summer having sat through a nightmare season and then having to try and convince people like Son and Kane to stay.

Simeone imo, similar to Poch but better tactical ability and will give us a ruthless edge

I think Mourhino would win us a trophy, he even got that shower at United a trophy and our team is far better than United but his brand of football would bore me to absolute tears (not that Poch is any better currently but at least I know he can make us play good football when things are right behind the scenes.)

It's all for nothing though because I want Poch to stay and fix the issues and lead us to glory.

Back
Top Bottom