Who's next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's next?

• Total voters
What is their take on it? Do they think Allegri will be the next Spurs manager?

Italian newspapers say that Allegri could go to the following destinations, all top clubs: Real Madrid, Totthenam, Manchester United and PSG (I had forgotten). Certainly today's Totthenam, although it can spend less than the other three, is considered a top team and Italian newspapers talk about it with respect. Certainly the presence at the stadium has intrigued ...

The Premier League is either a huge magnet or a real turn off for the European managers. I'm sure many avoid it for the potential harm it could do to their reputations whilst others love the challenge it represents to their managerial capabilities.
I would love Tuchel to come here but it's highly unlikely. The one that intrigues me is Brendan Rodgers. His time at Liverpool was a massive learning curve and his recent appointments have allowed him to mature. I just think he would relish the opportunity to come to a club like ours and bring it back to life. I certainly think the players would be able to 'relate' to his style and methods.
I'd have Brendan in by Christmas ready for the January window and then he can bring Maddison with him as a New Year's gift.

The Premier League is either a huge magnet or a real turn off for the European managers. I'm sure many avoid it for the potential harm it could do to their reputations whilst others love the challenge it represents to their managerial capabilities.
I would love Tuchel to come here but it's highly unlikely. The one that intrigues me is Brendan Rodgers. His time at Liverpool was a massive learning curve and his recent appointments have allowed him to mature. I just think he would relish the opportunity to come to a club like ours and bring it back to life. I certainly think the players would be able to 'relate' to his style and methods.
I'd have Brendan in by Christmas ready for the January window and then he can bring Maddison with him as a New Year's gift.

But why would Brenda downgrade to us now?

Seems to be doing ok

Really think we are beyond people like howe now.

We need to be thinking about the biggest managers in the game. Because we are one of the biggest clubs in the game

I love the club I truely do but tell me what makes us one of the biggest clubs in the game? How many clubs do you think our front of us in the world?

I want Poch to stay but if i was giving to pick a manager I would go for Benitez. He would organise the defence, has experience working under budget controls and has won trophy's. Simone and Allegri I would pick over him but don't think they are realistic. I would say no to Mourinho as we may finally get a trophy but he can also act like a wrecking ball. I don't think Rodgers would be able to sort out our defence (which is the big weakness at the moment).

I want Poch to stay but if i was giving to pick a manager I would go for Benitez. He would organise the defence, has experience working under budget controls and has won trophy's. Simone and Allegri I would pick over him but don't think they are realistic. I would say no to Mourinho as we may finally get a trophy but he can also act like a wrecking ball. I don't think Rodgers would be able to sort out our defence (which is the big weakness at the moment).

I think they are realistic. How many job openings are better than us at present?

Really think we are beyond people like howe now.

We need to be thinking about the biggest managers in the game. Because we are one of the biggest clubs in the game
Exactly, think small time and you stay small time. Problem is just how ambitious are Daniel Levy and Joe ? are they just happy to see the team chugging along in the top four and bringing in the pennies or do they wish to mount a serious title challenge ? Unfortunately I think it's the first option.

Exactly, think small time and you stay small time. Problem is just how ambitious are Daniel Levy and Joe ? are they just happy to see the team chugging along in the top four and bringing in the pennies or do they wish to mount a serious title challenge ? Unfortunately I think it's the first option.

You’re right

They don’t give a flying fuck if we win anything or not as long as we finish in the top four

We’re Woolwich all over again

The horror

Back
Top Bottom