Whose your rivals?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Understandable.

There is absolutely nothing to like about Celtic. They have absolutely no redeeming qualities.
They're a repulsive club. I remember a friend of mine was in Glasgow and wearing a Rangers shirt a friend had lent him.

A Celtic fan (a grown up) punched him in the face. My friend was ten years old.

They're a disgrace and I'm surprised they even want to play in a British league.

Isn't white hart lane the nearest away ground to carrow road*

*In the Premier league
Yep it is, and I guess when Ipswish arn't around we are their 'derby' but that doesn't mean much when Norwich is miles from everywhere. They have brought big numbers to WHL in recent seasons to their credit.

The Watford thing sounds like nothing. Probably as they're clubs at about the same size and level and might have have some promotion and relegation encounters in past few years.

I know some Watford fans who really hate Bouremouth, only because they always get the plaudits for being 'plucky little Bournemouth' and I think Watford feel they should get more recognition. Probably true to be honest. For a small town club with all the London teams around they punch levels above IMO.

For the amount of clubs in London there are only direct rivalries I can think of, us and woolwich and spam v millwall.

Bizarre but I guess it's based on each clubs relative success in recent years

Back
Top Bottom