Whose your rivals?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see the survey confirms the athletic track renters are obsessed with us.

Woolwich must have an intense rivalry with the chavs, so intense they all sing about us when competing in a cup final.....

Have Watford already found a rival?
Traditionally it was Luton until the latter had all those points docked for fraud and got kicked into the conference league. But the hatters have worked their way back up (ripping through league 1 in one season) and are doing well enough in the Championship. Watford are currently struggling so maybe those two will meet again sooner rather than later.

Sportbible published the results of a survey amongst supporters as to who they consider their clubs main rivals....

Who could it be??

I assume the chavs results ain't there cos "black people" wasn't an option

Chelsea result would read:

1) TOTTENHAM
2) YIDS
3) SPURS
4) THFC

But:

Who makes this stuff up ffs.

Maine and second most despised I can go with, but third and fourth is school magazine bollocks. You need only look at Millwalls fourth and what’s all this @rsenal stoke city nonsense?

Anyway for me it’s @rsenal scum and Chelshit joint most despised. Then vermin West Ham.

Surprised to see Man U there for us. Every time they’ve won something over the years it means that Woolwich, Chelsea and Liverpool haven’t.

Both Manchester clubs see both Liverpool clubs as more. bitterly hated rivals than their Manchester rivals.... everyone knows that!

I know that for United, Liverpool is the bigger rival, but I always thought that City saw United as their main rival. In this poll it's only 1 percentage point, but I would have thought that up until perhaps 2 or 3 years ago, City fans would have preferred to see Liverpool win the league, than United.

I know that for United, Liverpool is the bigger rival, but I always thought that City saw United as their main rival. In this poll it's only 1 percentage point, but I would have thought that up until perhaps 2 or 3 years ago, City fans would have preferred to see Liverpool win the league, than United.

Last season I was happy Chelsea won the Europa cup because they beat the Islington scum so I understand it can happen but:

Football is culturally divided and probably always will be. There are those that base rivalry on footballing success and there are those that base it on plain hate- that’s why I see that poll as schoolboy! Spurs are statistically the most hated London football club but nationally it’s Leeds and Millwall - that’s nothing to do with footballing success.

Liverpool for me, it’s their fans, their entitlement, their delusion, their double standards during the tragic years, I simply can’t stomach their entire club top to bottom!!

Back
Top Bottom