Why Are Spurs Underrated in Games?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EA's FIFA21 underrated our key players such as Harry Kane, and Son Heung-Min.

Kane should stay as 89 or at 90 and Son easily 88+ with more pace.

How come EA gives higher pace stats to Werner than Son's with an Inform status? Guess we really need a trophy soon. Just so frustrated over the weekend seeing how massively underrated our lads are in game.

In the meantime, below is the response coming from Sega (Japanese brand)'s Football Manager Series Developer on Son's poorly given stats(comment officially from so-called 'an expert football researcher':

1783103ede2ead3548295305053224eb.jpeg

Clueless bxstard saying "Spurs are generally a slow side...". This comment upsets me how much we are underrated in games.

When you compare Son's stats to their favourite 18 year old Japanese kid Kubo, not much of a difference. Kubo indeed has more leadership, passing and vision than Son's.

So much bias and BS coming from the mad Japanese brand Sega with their hatred towards Koreans and Spurs, yet they pretend they are doing a decent job. (Lots of Japanese are known to be Woolwich fans).

Your thoughts?

So much bias and BS coming from the mad Japanese brand Sega with their hatred towards Koreans and Spurs, yet they pretend they are doing a decent job. (Lots of Japanese are known to be Woolwich fans).

Your thoughts?

I don't know what the answer is but I do know that it isn't any of this nonsense.

it is proven to be the case sadly. Spurs players have been underrated in FM series throughout the past few years with Woolwich players and Japanese players being overly favoured.

It is proven that racism is the cause of player ratings?

Where?

I don't follow Video games religiously but it seems like this would have been pretty big news if it was proven that a major video game company were basing ratings on racist policies.

It is proven that racism is the cause of player ratings?

Where?

I don't follow Video games religiously but it seems like this would have been pretty big news if it was proven that a major video game company were basing ratings on racist policies.
Why would a business admit their wrongdoing when they could lose their customers?

The definition of proven is not when they agree to an idea. but when things are happening numerously.

And what do you mean racism? I am talking about national bias here. Clueless comment

Why would a business admit their wrongdoing when they could lose their customers?

The definition of proven is not when they agree to an idea. but when things are happening numerously.

And what do you mean racism? I am talking about national bias here. Clueless comment

So there is no proof?

You thinking a player is ranked lower than they should be is not close to proof.

I assumed the implication was that Korean players were being ranked lower because they were Korean, to me that is racist, if you want to try and be overly semantic and call it national bias go ahead so far you haven't come close to showing that it is the case at all.

So there is no proof?

You thinking a player is ranked lower than they should be is not close to proof.

I assumed the implication was that Korean players were being ranked lower because they were Korean, to me that is racist, if you want to try and be overly semantic and call it national bias go ahead so far you haven't come close to showing that it is the case at all.
That is one hell of a clueless peacemaker mindset. Yes you dont seem to give a sh1te. Whats unfair is unfair that gooners favourite and japanese players seem to be overrated in game. The fact that not many give a sh1te doesnt account for the fact that my argument in representation of the video gamers is baseless. There are so many cases where spurs players stats are far from the reality as the company promotes so.. No proof? Yes there is. But seeing you acting like an old fart like that discourages me from spending any more time to prove anything cos you just dont give a sh1te.

You think its worthless to argue why Kane is so slow paced in games ? Just move on mate. Alot give a fuck who plays FIFA and are spurs fans.

If you dont like football video games. just move on. Why act like you know any sh1te?

Alright move on and will watch Burnley game.

Last edited:
That is one hell of a clueless peacemaker mindset. Yes you dont seem to give a sh1te. Whats unfair is unfair that gooners favourite and japanese players seem to be overrated in game. The fact that not many give a sh1te doesnt account for the fact that my argument in representation of the video gamers are negative of the Sega company. No proof? Yes there are. But seeing you headstrong like that discourages me spending any more time to prove anything cos you just dont give a sh1te.

Alright move on and will watch Burnley game.

You have no proof of it at all.

Your post just comes down to meaningless whining.

I do care if there is a major company like Sega making decision on ratings based on players race or nationality that is a massive story that goes beyond the game itself.

But you are right I do not care if the actual story (and that surely seems to be the case here) is that you are crying because you don't think your favorite players are getting a high enough rating.

You have no proof of it at all.

Your post just comes down to meaningless whining.

I do care if there is a major company like Sega making decision on ratings based on players race or nationality that is a massive story that goes beyond the game itself.

But you are right I do not care if the actual story (and that surely seems to be the case here) is that you are crying because you don't think your favorite players are getting a high enough rating.
Just read how users lodge complaints over the years how German, Korean players are underrated. How our players compare to Woolwich players.

Man U are too op and it's ruining the game!

Most underrated/overrated players fm20

They speak of fairness and realistic reflection but ends up disappointingly being biased.

Just read how users lodge complaints over the years how German, Korean players are underrated. How our players compare to Woolwich players.

They speak of fairness and realistic reflection but ends up disappointingly being biased.

Man united and Woolwich have shit loads of supporters.

supporters buy games to play as their teams.

Shit man u and shit Woolwich = low sales

games will do their very best to make the teams good.

Sky are the same. Man U liverpool and Woolwich focus

Funny thing is, although their players are overrated. it should be pretty easy to have success with both those clubs. Put it this way, its pretty hard to fuck up, year after year with the money they both have.

Back
Top Bottom