Why Are Spurs Underrated in Games?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No I'm not! Silly boys playing silly games which mean squat in the real world.
:sonpoint:

Are you not posting this with a huge wedge of Monopoly money hanging out of your back pocket Mrs. P?

:llorishowudoin:

.....Anyway I think you'll find my penchant for Operation has held me in very good stead for my current career as a surgeon. Nobody's nose-buzzer has lit up yet.... I must be doing something right!

:pochsmirk:

Are you not posting this with a huge wedge of Monopoly money hanging out of your back pocket Mrs. P?

:llorishowudoin:

.....Anyway I think you'll find my penchant for Operation has held me in very good stead for my current career as a surgeon. Nobody's nose-buzzer has lit up yet.... I must be doing something right!

:pochsmirk:
Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for Kerplunk or Hungry Hippos as much as the next person, but nowhere in my mind do I think it's real! Unfortunately online has become real in the mind of lots of impressionable youngsters. I fear for their future, I really do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for Kerplunk or Hungry Hippos as much as the next person, but nowhere in my mind do I think it's real! Unfortunately online has become real in the mind of lots of impressionable youngsters. I fear for their future, I really do.
There's a fella who gets in my local, who bases all his options on who Spurs should buy on FIFA,i kid you not.
The blokes i work with are obsessed with it as well.I don't get it, i really don't. I get them enjoying the game, but not the creeping into real life bit.

And Operation was much better than Hungry Hippos or Kerplunk...

Nuff respec', playa! :moursmall:

I remember when Bale left for Madrid his stats suddenly shot up in every football game almost. Same with Modric.

I remember playing pes and prime Aaron Lennon had pace in the 60/70s.

To all you young suckers who care for this.

It's a total time waste. I've been there. I spent most of my younger years playing Football Manager and FIFA/FUT. It topped when I bought Ronaldo on eBay for £100. I played something like 5-6 hours on average each day.
It's designed to be addictive. Like heroine and gamble.

So please stop supporting these scumbag billionaire companies. It won't get you anywhere in life.

Back
Top Bottom