Wigan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Conspiracy alert

Which is exactly why there will be no footage. Every clip has already been erased by world governments, knowing that world peace would mean their downfall.... Or something like that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaRtqrlGy8[/youtube]

Thelonious Filth said:
is anybody off here going to the game? I'd have been up for it but I wasn't paying £70 for a train, fuck that!

Not owning a car is the reason I don't get to many away days to be honest. Train tickets on top of everything else when it's up north is too much money. Do get to London and southern away days though - really hoping Brighton and Southampton come up.

S.L.R said:
Thelonious Filth said:
is anybody off here going to the game? I'd have been up for it but I wasn't paying £70 for a train, fuck that!

Not owning a car is the reason I don't get to many away days to be honest. Train tickets on top of everything else when it's up north is too much money. Do get to London and southern away days though - really hoping Brighton and Southampton come up.
I prefer getting hammered on the train though. I always try and do at least one of the Midlands away matches each season

I wondered what the sucking cock comment was all about to be honest... didn't realise he had a "throat injury" does that mean sore throat or injury, not exactly the same thing.

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Van der Vaart, Adebayor.

Subs: Cudicini, Bassong, Corluka, Carroll, Giovani, Livermore, Townsend.

Back
Top Bottom