Wigan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think if King is fit he should play, regardless of who we have coming up. You go out to win every game. He could still be fit next week.

...missed the goal. Wasn't able to find a stream in time, missed it by seconds. A lot of people are a bit down on the decision to start VdV ahead of Defoe at the moment and behind Ade but my mouth is watering to see the combination. I think it's huge that we've potentially got TWO world class attacking formations at the moment. If we can rotate VdV and Defoe, and keep both happy, I think being able to switch between the 4-4-2 and a 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1 with a quick VdV/Defoe substitution will crack teams wide open.

That second half was ridiculously stressful, and it needn't have been that way.
Countless missed chances throughout the game - two free headers from Kaboul, same for Walker, Adebayor's first time effort when he could have taken a touch, Bale's shot when he should have squared to Modric, etc etc etc.
We got very nervy and defended too deep at the end, and weren't helped by Assou-Ekotto's sloppiness in possession.

Case, I'd get all stream links down ASAP, Glory-Glory were threatened and have had to block them, not worth the risk.

As for the game COME ON YOU SECY MOTHERFUCKING SPURS. Great result, superb first half, dropped off second but got the job done. And if anyone slags off Benny they will get my boot in their arse. :angry:

Alright, we had a very good first half, and the only disappointment at H/T was we hadn't scored three or four. But that second half was a mess.

Adebayor was unlucky getting injured like that as it took him out the game. I was bricking it seeing him lay supine for ages holding his head. We are truly fucked if anything goes wrong with Adebayor... I feel like we are walking a tightrope. It's the difference between being strong Champions League contenders and looking over our shoulders at Everton or Stoke.

Case said:
Thelonious predicted 2-1 on the podcast :bow:
FH01y.gif

Back
Top Bottom