Will City do the quadruple?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will city scoop all 4 ?

If so where do you rate that achievement in the history of the game?

I think they will and I don't rate it particularly because it's so contaminated with cheating.

Well they are only at 7/2 to win all 4 now, which incidentally is therefore about 4 times as likely as Spurs getting Top 4.

It is still 5 head to head matches they have to come through Chelsea, Tottenham, PSG and then either Leicester/Southampton and Real Madrid/Chelsea again

Still doubtful they will win all, if they do it has to rate up as one of the biggest achievements in football history, maybe not Leicester winning the Premier League, Greece winning the Euro Nations, Steaua Bucharest winning the European Cup or Montpelier winning the French League big, but a massive achievement nonetheless.

Well they are only at 7/2 to win all 4 now, which incidentally is therefore about 4 times as likely as Spurs getting Top 4.

It is still 5 head to head matches they have to come through Chelsea, Tottenham, PSG and then either Leicester/Southampton and Real Madrid/Chelsea again

Still doubtful they will win all, if they do it has to rate up as one of the biggest achievements in football history, maybe not Leicester winning the Premier League, Greece winning the Euro Nations, Steaua Bucharest winning the European Cup or Montpelier winning the French League big, but a massive achievement nonetheless.

Don't forget Tottenham qualifying for the Europa Conference league 2021-22.

Will city scoop all 4 ?

If so where do you rate that achievement in the history of the game?

I think they will and I don't rate it particularly because it's so contaminated with cheating.
Whoopee do...... One billionaire spends more than another billionaire to buy the best team and win everything.

It's not exactly a great achievement is it really and if they're brutally honest, with the amount of money they've spanked, they should have done it a few times before now.

Wouldn't be that impressive with the money they've spent.

The fact they haven't already won the champions league is actually pretty poor, especially given the easy runs they often get. I mean if we can make the final with a Sissoko-Winks midfield, what the hell have they been doing the last few years?

I don't like Leicester, but them winning the PL absolutely outranks City winning the quadruple in my opinion.

I'm sure their fans will be delighted of course, but it must be somewhat frustrating that no matter what they do, the media and fans won't treat it in the same way as if another club had done it.

Having said that, I don't think they'll win all 4 anyway.
Their fans cant even fill the stadium

superstaryid superstaryid

create a thread. “Will city do the treble?”

Then just copy and paste what you posted to start this thread. Change the “4” to “3” of course!!

Voila Spurs win next week is virtually guaranteed!!

In the meantime this has to be Thread of the year!!

Last edited:
Hope this is the start of a wobble. But... I can’t stand the thought of Chavs winning any trophies.
Don't worry - Leicester or Southampton are going to win it.

No, I haven't been drinking.

I have had a bit of a sugar overload though, three slices of lemon drizzle cake AND custard.

No!

I have had a bit of a sugar overload though, three slices of lemon drizzle cake AND custard.
Lemon should be outlawed in sweets like coffee flavours in chocolates and custard should be banned as well.
My missus keeps buying custard bloomin' doughnuts and as any reasonable person will agree doughnuts must be jam only.

No!

Lemon should be outlawed in sweets like coffee flavours in chocolates and custard should be banned as well.
My missus keeps buying custard bloomin' doughnuts and as any reasonable person will agree doughnuts must be jam only.
I agree re jam in doughnuts, 100%, and I hate coffee flavour too.

Can't agree re lemon in lemon drizzle cake though. Do you feel the same about lime too? My blueberry and lime muffins are to die for :) :) :)

I agree re jam in doughnuts, 100%, and I hate coffee flavour too.

Can't agree re lemon in lemon drizzle cake though. Do you feel the same about lime too? My blueberry and lime muffins are to die for :) :) :)
Don't like sharp flavours in sweets so lime is out and blueberries to me are meh.
But I'm sure your muffins are something to savour.

Back
Top Bottom