Will Harry Kane Be With Us Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs The Start Of 21/22 Season ?

• Total voters
As others have already said, it's completely understandable if he seeks a move elsewhere come next season. I won't hold a grudge against him if he leaves.

The only way I see him staying is if we win a trophy this year.

I don't think a trophy alone is enough. Harry wants to play in the CL, truly elite players compete in that competition.

Voted no, but changed my opinion: yes. It might not be 100% willingly but he's going to stay with us for the rest of his playing career, or at least until he's 32-3 when he'll do several seasons in the MLS.

I don't think he'll be with us for the start of 23/24. No player is beholden to any club and he owes us nothing other than giving everything in every game (should be the bare minimum for any professional footballer) but should he choose to leave, I hope it won't be to another PL side.

He wants a trophy. Let’s go all out to give him the FA Cup. Even MC have not won the CL and the PL is unattainable at present. He is not interested in JUST getting top 4.

There is another answer. I personally think he will run his contract down and go for free in 2024 With a huge payday.

given we held him to his contract when Man City came calling, I think he will hold us in return.
He will get a huge payday anyway. He probably currently earns less than Callum Wilson and Marcus Rashford so wherever he goes will see a big increase after six years under Fagin

Would you sell him for 75M next month? I’m sure Chelsea would pay that…. Win win. We get some much needed cash for infrastructure investments, they get a quality striker for their 11 and Kane can finally challenge for trophies under an ambitious owner

It's an incredible testimony to the player that so far the vast majority of supporters in here appreciate just what loyalty Harry has given to Spurs and yet would completely understand if he put in a transfer request should we fail to perform this season. He really is 'one of our own' and a club legend.
:kanegoal:
True but a sad reflection on our owners & chairman that we don’t expect success so accept him leaving if he wants to get some.
For the hard of hearing
LEVY & ENIC out.
Owners & chairman who want to back up the likes of Kane & care about success in!

He will get a huge payday anyway. He probably currently earns less than Callum Wilson and Marcus Rashford so wherever he goes will see a big increase after six years under Fagin

Would you sell him for 75M next month? I’m sure Chelsea would pay that…. Win win. We get some much needed cash for infrastructure investments, they get a quality striker for their 11 and Kane can finally challenge for trophies under an ambitious owner

Your definition of a win win scenario is quite funny tbh

Enough about me but we need to talk about your reading comprehension :gallashmm:
Nothing wrong with my reading

You are claiming that Kane wouldn't leave us for a Bayern Munich because he is desperate to beat Shearer's PL goals record

I reckon that's nonsense and that he would value winning some actual trophies over breaking the PL record

Not sure why that is proving difficult to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom