Will Harry Kane Be With Us Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs The Start Of 21/22 Season ?

• Total voters

Mr. Voldemort

No More Mr Nice Guy
It would break my heart to see us lose one of the best strikers out there, but if things continue as they are and the goalscoring opportunities given to him become fewer and fewer then surely he must become unhappy and seek another club or will Levy try and sell him to do another 'Gareth Bale' ?
So heart and emotions aside, make the decision with your head. Will he be here for 21/22 ?

Last edited:
Hopefully things will change but at the moment, sadly without any decent strengthening of the squad Harry would have every right to consider offers elsewhere.

Heart and emotions aside, try to curb that fantastic enthusiasm you have for one second. I'd appreciate your true thoughts.
:mourthumb:
If our ambition is the likes of Troy deeney then no he will be gone , maybe if we bring back the likes of Bale and sign players who can improve the team and we challenge then he stays , it seems Levy is key to this and we will know the answer by the end of this transfer window

I can't see this transfer happening out of the blue, given its size and importance.

If Kane will leave, we will know months in advance.

If there is one transfer that would be able to brake my heart, it would be Kane leaving without a trophy.
(I wouldn't disagree with his decision in that case)

I can't see this transfer happening out of the blue, given its size and importance.

If Kane will leave, we will know months in advance.

If there is one transfer that would be able to brake my heart, it would be Kane leaving without a trophy.
(I wouldn't disagree with his decision in that case)
I dont think he leaves if he doesnt win a trophy this season, i think it all comes down to our ambition as a club, and lets be honest so far we havent shown much , but the window is still open!

I am surprised that he is still with us.
I have always thought that one day he will go. He's been here at least two seasons more than I expected

I will always love him,no grudge at all. I think he will be sold primarily because of Levy wanting to cash on him, but also because he needs to win some major trophies. I don;t think that anything else than winning the PL or the CL could keep him with us

It's an incredible testimony to the player that so far the vast majority of supporters in here appreciate just what loyalty Harry has given to Spurs and yet would completely understand if he put in a transfer request should we fail to perform this season. He really is 'one of our own' and a club legend.
:kanegoal:

I dont think he leaves if he doesnt win a trophy this season, i think it all comes down to our ambition as a club, and lets be honest so far we havent shown much , but the window is still open!
Yes!

That bothered me a bit with the poll: why not add: "Yes, if he sees the club moving in the right direction he'll give it another year"

Heart never wants him to leave.

Head says this club won't match his talent with their ambitions. Cannot in any way blame the guy, just hope it's not on a sour note.

He is in his peak years and it will be his last chance to go somewhere and actually fucking win something

Dont see any top teams taking him if he gets injured again. Massive physical decline. Great goalscorer but hes now in the high injury risk category every season. Hamstring is the big one. Look at owen and kanes was worse

Yes!

That bothered me a bit with the poll: why not add: "Yes, if he sees the club moving in the right direction he'll give it another year"
The answer is actually dependant on how YOU see this season developing. He may decide to give it another year but Levy may decide to 'cash in'. I agree there are numerous other options I could probably have posted so I shall try and accomodate your viewpoint with one more, but that's it !!
It's option 4.
:mourthumb:

Last edited:
You’ve missed: yes, he’s a professional, our marquee player and under contract.
Non-debate for me: if he hits form (which he will), then the club will be successful and will be out of reach for all but one or two clubs; if he doesn’t, and is anonymous like on Sunday, then no-one will pay the value. End of.

Win the EL, I can see him signing a new contract, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom