Will Harry Kane Be With Us Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs The Start Of 21/22 Season ?

• Total voters
I don't think being loyal to a club you love is unambitious.

Especially if his ambition is to win something AT Spurs.

It might be silly of him to want to stay instead of winning things elsewhere - but I wouldn't say its unambitious.
He has said he wants to win trophies and this club has won 1 league cup in the last 20 years. I'm sure his ambition has been to win something here but it hasn't happened so I guess he has to reassess his ambitions and where he can fulfill them

I don't think being loyal to a club you love is unambitious.

Especially if his ambition is to win something AT Spurs.

It might be silly of him to want to stay instead of winning things elsewhere - but I wouldn't say its unambitious.

I agree with this which is what has kept him here for the past 5 years when we were competing for top 4 and in the CL each year. He could have pushed for a move to a bigger club and had a better chance to win rather than just compete.

However, now that it looks doubtful that we will be competing for top 4 or in the CL I think that totally changes the situation for him. He still could remain loyal but I think it is easier to be loyal and keep that ambition when there is some hope, even if it is small, versus no hope at all.

I voted no but I could see him having to stay due to a lack of options. We would only sell him to Man U, City or Madrid and it's not a given they are to drop 100m in this environment.

I voted no but I could see him having to stay due to a lack of options. We would only sell him to Man U, City or Madrid and it's not a given they are to drop 100m in this environment.

Pretty much this, I cant see him at Madrid tbh, the fans would hate his style of play. United cant afford Sancho, City would be his best option with Sergio aging but again if Pep's still there I dont see Kane being his first choice.

It depends on how this season goes. If we win a trophy and return to the top 4, I believe he will stay unless a truly insane bid arrives.

If we win nothing and remain outside the top 4, I believe he will ask for a transfer. Whether suitable clubs come in for him would depend on his form and injury record. I believe that like Eriksen, he would not want to play for another English club.

Don't know. he won't go to Italy I think, or the La Liga, so it just leaves Bayern and him filling in for aging Lewandowski.
it's 50 50, I think he also has the family thing where he would rather stay close to home plus being the undisputable icon\leader here which is not a guarantee elsewhere.

He might have the same attitude as Grealish this my club and I’m happy here.

Grealish still has a lot of time, he's two years younger than Harry which in football is a lifetime.
At the moment him staying at Villa makes sense as he will play every week and be a big fish in a small pond, which will mean in 2 seasons he will get his big move and payday.

We are so used to shitty transfer windows that we do these polls before they close. If we got Bale and Reggie (which I am almost sure we will) I will change my vote. Same goes for other predictions

As others have already said, it's completely understandable if he seeks a move elsewhere come next season. I won't hold a grudge against him if he leaves.

The only way I see him staying is if we win a trophy this year.

Aubameyang signing a new contract just shows you how much Arteta has changed Woolwich around since he arrived.

The contrast with Mourinho is there for all to see.

Since we went 1 up against Palace it's been complete sh!t
Or aboomerang recieved no other offers and didnt want to chance waiting until Jan. (Imo in these situations they know who they are likely to join well before January. That's just when the pre contract is signed)

Back
Top Bottom