Will the FA rescind Son's red card after the statement they made?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will the FA rescind Son's red card?

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 85 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is not asking if they should rescind - of course they should - but instead, WILL they rescind it after the statement they gave explaining the decision?

I think they've left themselves in a position where they won't admit their statement was wrong and out of stubbornness will refuse to rescind the red card.

Twats.

P.S. This is my first attempt at a poll so I'm sorry if I fuck it up.

The ref had a yellow card in his hand but changed it to a red in just about 5 seconds or so when he saw the outrage of the players around him. So i think var had no time to get involved and when the red card was given to son they thought we better stay out of this. I voted yes just because i hope they correct a wrong decision for once👏

The ref had a yellow card in his hand but changed it to a red in just about 5 seconds or so when he saw the outrage of the players around him. So i think var had no time to get involved and when the red card was given to son they thought we better stay out of this. I voted yes just because i hope they correct a wrong decision for once👏

Na it was longer then that mate good 45 seconds from the challenge to Atkinson going to send him off. Sky had a reply within 20 seconds of it but wouldn't show it. Plenty of time for VAR to see what happened and be in his ear

Yes it will be rescinded, otherwise the Premier League set a very dangerous precedent for themselves.

Will a trip automatically be a red card if the player suffers an injury?

Does the severity of the injury influence the card shown?

In that case var is even more useless than i thought and if they would overturn it now it would lead to even more confusion so there goes my hope of son coming back early😪 Great timing by the way with kane being out

They wont, because they're a bunch of cunts that cares more about protecting themselves than the game or the implications of their mistakes.

I would like us to appeal it though and, ideally, I'd like Everton officials to support it.

Yes it will be rescinded, otherwise the Premier League set a very dangerous precedent for themselves.

Will a trip automatically be a red card if the player suffers an injury?

Does the severity of the injury influence the card shown?
There's no chance in hell they'll rescind it. He could have been 10 yards away, once their boy has pulled the card out, they'll back him.

I hope they will correct the decision as will but I don't think they will.

What do you think?

Sets players up for getting opposition players sent off ... get fouled, feign injury the EPL and FA have now confirmed that's a red card offence (unless you're a dipper) lunatics running the asylum what could go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom