Will we ever win a trophy again?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably.... Possibly.... maybe....
But guess what....?
Even if we don't, DESPITE what Sky/BBC would have you believe, we will NOT stop being TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR!

Plenty of clubs will never win another trophy... it doesn't stop them being football clubs!
Some clubs have NEVER won a major trophy so.......

Whats all this trophy nonsense bullshit? Boring stuff.

We win so much. We win sponsors, NFL deals, net spend competitions, selling talented players, buying cheap prospects. We have -30% club shop offers almost everyweek, league cup final keychains, Amazon documentaries, Dele Alli, the relationship with Real Madrid. If there would be a balance sheet competition, we'd top it every year. Maybe we can increase value by turning the football club into an entertainment media company alltogether. Onwards.

Yes we will.... 14 years is bad but it’s going to be 27 for Villa and Everton. 30 for Leeds. 41 for West Ham. 53 for Newcastle.
I'm sure they all thought the same thing when their dry spell was at 14, as well!

Our best bet at a major trophy has always been the EL and we've almost always fucking dogged it. Should have won it several times over now, but we're "too good" for it.

Not bothered if we don't win one during my lifetime.

Nothing will ever top Moura's winner in Amsterdam.

Maybe if we won the league in a similar fashion to City/Aguero's winner against QPR...

This is a serious thread for serious people only.

I’m in!!!

YoungEinstein_0002-600x391.jpg

Back
Top Bottom