Will you renew your season ticket if Mourinho is in charge next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew your season ticket if Mourinho is in charge next season?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Not just the manager, I don't want to see these players again.
100% will renew it is just not the football I go for.
I also go to see personal friends of over 30 years and no shithouse footballer will stop that.
Hopefully we will see the team in some Hotel in the Uk or Europe and tell them face to face what the club means to us.( Because 95% of them don't give a toss about the fans only £££££)
Something we have done on a regular basis during the last 40 years or so.

I’m on the waiting list so might be getting an email soon! I usually go to 10 plus games a season but the cost when measured against our current performance and the general drop in atmosphere, particularly if we’re only half full next season, is becoming more and more questionable.

Yes. Although things look bleak at present I have sat through far worse. It’s the hope that keeps me going and the feeling that, knowing my luck, after years of sitting through mediocrity, the moment I don’t renew we will go on a trophy winning frenzy. It’s also that it becomes an ingrained habit, possibly not a healthy one, but you keep doing it all the same.

I understand why so many people will renew and I would never criticise that decision

However nothing is going to change anytime soon with this club for that very reason I'm afraid

Back
Top Bottom