Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Turning his head is irrelevant. They won't sell one of their more talented players to us when we are a top four rival. Have people forgotten Willian already?
They poached Willian from under our noses, they didn't refuse to sell him to us.

Lukaku and Mourinho don't have a great relationship, that is clear to see. If he makes waves and wants to move, and we bid, I reckon we could get him.

They poached Willian from under our noses, they didn't refuse to sell him to us.

Lukaku and Mourinho don't have a great relationship, that is clear to see. If he makes waves and wants to move, and we bid, I reckon we could get him.

I guess the other question we need to ask is whether Lukaku is the next Ibrahimovic - clearly has talent (or at least the physical attributes to bully his way around) but has now fallen out with two fairly big name coaches in AVB and Mourinho.

No matter how good he is, he has to appreciate that the manager risking his reputation on a 16-19 year old is just not feasible. I suspect that he may request a transfer this summer to Everton and take a pay cut for it - only question is whether Everton can afford it.

Lukaku would be great to get if he is not wanted at Chelski come summer. I don't think Everton can afford him, question is whether Levy is willing to spend (this might depend on who leaves in the summer).

Unfortunately, for the sake of beating a dead horse, if Lukaku leaves it will be for either: Bayern, Real, PSG. Man City is a maybe depending on how well they do in the CL this year.

Unfortunately, for the sake of beating a dead horse, if Lukaku leaves it will be for either: Bayern, Real, PSG. Man City is a maybe depending on how well they do in the CL this year.

I think you are overestimating this lads ability. Sure he's a handful, yes he's a good player. But he's not quite in that top bracket yet.

I think you are overestimating this lads ability. Sure he's a handful, yes he's a good player. But he's not quite in that top bracket yet.
Yeh the reason he left Chelsea was to get games, he can get them with us and still play for a reasonably big team. He won't want to sit on real madrids bench.

Back
Top Bottom