Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I give it an hour before someone posts that gif of him taking a ball out of the sky.

Not this one?
Berbatov-touch.gif

Or there's the energetic Berbatov at his best...
pen.gif

What about Coulibaly in Ade's position? I don't know how high rated Mr.Coulibaly is, but Tiny Tim would know 4 sho? :freund:

coulibaly is rawer than coulthirst so dont expect to see him in the first team anytime soon..his also really small so isnt suited for an ade type role...apparently coulibaly's last loan to a team in seria B was abit of disaster so wouldnt be surprise if we never see him in the 1st team...

What about Coulibaly in Ade's position? I don't know how high rated Mr.Coulibaly is, but Tiny Tim would know 4 sho? :freund:
From those that know such things, a la Windy, I don't think anybody has been impressed with his development. Stereotypical flashy youth that never grows up and just hogs the ball. If we're looking for players of that ilk then I hear Freddy Adu is out of contract, hint hint... Oh, he's a Spurs supporter, too.

:defoe:

Oh and as much as people can argue whether he still has the goal-scoring touch, there is no doubt that he still is capable of producing quality as seen in the 2:05 mark in the vid.
He completely dominated Arse's defence last Saturday and only poor service and decision making from his team-mates resulted in wasted chances - he was involved in everything dangerous Fulham put forward

Just imagine what it would have looked like if he'd stayed and made sexy football with Luka, Niko and Rafa.
The world was cheated from one of the highlights of football history.

:vdvcry:

[formation="4123, Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Rose, Sandro, Eriksen, Modric, VdV, Berba, Bale"][/formation]

Back
Top Bottom